*Author

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29107.msg374413#msg374413
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 08:40:18 pm »
KevKev I know you have alot of work to do but out of deckhelp and shard contest could you tell me what I need to do again? I think deckhelp is just a doubled link so I will go to deckhelp now and get another one done.
Task I: create a thread in Deck Ideas containing the deck you used and link it here.  This is an easy fix.  Get it done.
Task II: your submission is the wrong link and there are no links for the fifth and sixth commentaries but the real problem is that you reviewed off-element shards.  This task will need to be redone for credit.
Task III: Points awarded following your edit today.

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29107.msg374415#msg374415
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 08:41:36 pm »
Please post the deck you used in Deck Ideas and link to it here.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: 4th Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29107.msg374427#msg374427
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 08:59:42 pm »
Task II: your submission is the wrong link and there are no links for the fifth and sixth commentaries but the real problem is that you reviewed off-element shards.  This task will need to be redone for credit.
The Phase I thread says that the shard reviews in Task II don't all have to be on-element.

• Provide constructive criticism for six entries to the Shard Revolution competition.
    • You may not choose your own Shard.
    • Try to choose Shards of your element if possible.  It's not necessary to revisit the Shards you selected if another Shard of your element is posted, for example.
    • Posts need to have at least 150 words, and must have reasonable and constructive content for the author's benefit.  Content could include comparisons to existing cards, decks in which the Shard might appear, proposed revisions for clarity or to avoid abuse, or anything else constructive.
    • Post your comments on the "Phase 1" topic of your element, NOT in the Shard Revolution submission thread, as well as links to the entries.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

LongDono

Re: 4th Trials - Phase 1 - Proving of Worthiness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29107.msg374544#msg374544
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 12:29:33 am »
Well too much to redo and real life due to my second job makes things hard. I am sorry, really really really sorry but I no longer have the time for this, I would like to drop from the Trial of Air, I hope you all understand, I don't have much of a choice.

anything
blarg: