*Author

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239017#msg239017
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 09:54:13 pm »
another one to look out for: 5pla5h

check his recent posts

spamming to qualified is pretty low in my opinion, on one hand it shows the length you'll go to participate in an event as big as this but on the other hand you're spamming due to an ulterior motive, not because you're a spammer by nature (by this i mean intelligent, well thought out spamming of course)
*ahem*
splash's not a spammer :o,
splash's always been a great member and when i saw his posts i don't call it spam.
maybe you can't handle the fact he's just cooler 8)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

kobisjeruk

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239032#msg239032
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 10:03:00 pm »
cooler?
if your idea of 'cool' is someone who spam like him then i dont want to be 'cool'
just a simple statistic if you must...

5pla5h

total post on 01/01/2011 (yesterday) - 7 post
total post on  02/01/2011 (today) - 13 posts

compare that to everything else (which fall within normalcy of his activity concerning posts) and tell me how cool he is again

* keep in mind the average is already boosted a lot due to recent activity

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239044#msg239044
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 10:12:59 pm »
cooler?
if your idea of 'cool' is someone who spam like him then i dont want to be 'cool'

5pla5h

compare that to everything else (which fall within normalcy of his activity concerning posts) and tell me how cool he is again

daily says nothing about it, you can lurk a lot if you want ;)
i also have days where i do nothing just a bit lurking and reading but i have days were i post a lot to.
splash is just splash, that's what makes him cool ;)
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239052#msg239052
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 10:23:31 pm »
cooler?

5pla5h

Maybe he's just becoming more active than before? There's no reason to call people a spammer just because they're posting more than usual.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Daxx

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239056#msg239056
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 10:27:47 pm »
The moderation team does look into this sort of thing - please report things to us directly either via PM or reporting posts - so let's keep public accusations of spamming to a minimum. Thanks.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239058#msg239058
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 10:30:39 pm »
cooler?

5pla5h

He's also spent a lot more time in chat over the weekend. Plus.. Someone with the name of 'splash' simply HAS to be in the Water trials!
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239131#msg239131
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 12:11:46 am »
Sign me up.

Score: 125013
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

QuantumT

Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239133#msg239133
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2011, 12:18:29 am »
Hurray! Hyroen made it!

Offline chum3

• Reputation Power: 4
  • chum3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239205#msg239205
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2011, 01:55:20 am »
Hurray! Hyroen made it!
I was thinking the same--Hyroen seemed very gung ho about Team Air during War #2 (although looking through the archives shows that he almost went for air trials last time around, and was on Team Air in War #1).

But good for QuantumT + truddy! War #2 teammates. :) Good luck to everyone in these trials!

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239356#msg239356
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 06:52:43 am »
Sign me up.

Score: 125013
Added, so
The sign ups for the Trials of Air are now closed!
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up - closed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239390#msg239390
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2011, 08:11:40 am »
You know what, Kobisjeruk? I have 1340 posts or over, but my average is fairly lower than real, you might say I'm a spammer. But I just like to post a lot. (And lurk a lot).
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline xdudeTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.xdude is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Rage potting a light dragon only makes it stronger
  • Awards: 5th Trials - Master of Light2nd Trials - Master of Light1st Trials - Master of Light1st Place SS Competition #2
Re: 3rd Trials - Signing up - closed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18545.msg239392#msg239392
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2011, 08:15:32 am »
Note: This thread is about signing up to the Air Trials, not flaming. Please do not flame other people here (Not in other forum parts either, but I don't care about those as much).
Personal text by Cheesy
When I first started elements I was a noob. Now I'm a noob in only 11 parts of it. The unimportant ones.
Saying Elements cards are just pixels is like saying Dollars are just paper.

anything
blarg: 5pla5h