Poll

Who is most worthy to be the next Master of Air?

Afdarenty
24 (45.3%)
Jenkar
13 (24.5%)
Hyroen
14 (26.4%)
None Worthy
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: May 02, 2017, 07:05:49 pm

*Author

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263194#msg1263194
« on: April 27, 2017, 07:05:49 pm »
Phase 3 - Community Vote

It's time to vote for your favorite Master candidate!  Every community member may vote on as many of the candidates as he wishes. You can change your vote(s) at any time as long as there is still time on the clock.

Vote based on who you think would make the best Master of that element. Do not vote based on who is the best player or who you know personally. Try to pick someone who you think would help the community the most as THE representative for their element.  If you believe none of the Trialists should be Master, please select the "None Worthy" option. 

To help you make the best decision possible, feel free to ask the candidates questions.  Both challengers and defending Masters ought to answer the questions in this thread (and in the General questions thread) to help the voters make the best possible choice.  Please put all your answers in a single post (employing spoiler tags is recommended).  Also, challengers should include in that post a link to your Phase 1 submission post.

Questions and answers may begin now that this topic is posted.
Voting will begin when the polls are up at the official start of Phase 3.
Phase 3 ends when poll expires.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263211#msg1263211
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 07:18:48 pm »
question to everyone : if you could pick anyone participating in another element's trial to be master of your element, who would it be?
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263214#msg1263214
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 07:24:46 pm »
Reserved for responses.

Spoiler for Responses:

question to everyone : if you could pick anyone participating in another element's trial to be master of your element, who would it be?
theelkspeaks has had previous experience with the element and is a reliable and active member of the community. Having had experience as a Master of :earth Earth as well, I think he would make a solid candidate.

Air participants.
Draw a mascot for your element!
This one will be tricky. Haha. Give me some time.

To all Air trialists: Have you ever been on a plane before?

Also, people in populated cities may not have the privilege of breathing fresh air. Is this a crisis in any way, shape, or form, and is fresh air something we shouldn't take for granted?
I have. Various times. Clouds look beautiful while in the skies. Have I stood on top of a plane? No.

Of course this is a crisis! My mother is from a region in Peru which is considered an Andean mountain region. I've been lucky enough to have visited the city in which she was born, Caraz. Having grown in a busy, cosmopolitan capital like Toronto, I've never had the luxury of not only cleaner air, but the peace of mind that comes with it. Aside from the health benefits of cleaner air, it certainly cleans the mind as well. I'm not exactly an outspoken environmental advocate, however I do my tiny part in cleaning up garbage found on the streets every now and then.

Describe the kingdom over which you'd choose to reign.
Ah, I remember when vrt and I went through a few rough drafts of that image to make sure that the right one was used.

An :air Air Kingdom would almost certainly have to be among the heights of the clouds and mountaintops. Generating power with windmills, our elementals would traverse our kingdom hidden among the fog. Defended by our snipers, resident Dragonflies, Firefly Queens, Wyrms and Dragons live peacefully and freely until and unless threatened.

@Hyroen, you are up against two excellent players. Which of your qualities are going to help you outshine (or outfly) the other contestants? Will you lead team Air in war?
Being a Master to me is part dedication, part PvP skills, part creativity and part setting a good example. In the past there were several Masters who would not only be good at all of these, they were well liked in the community and would try to get people involved in the game. This is the type of Master that I'd like to be. In the past, with Jenkar as Master, PvP Skills were a barrier for me, however, with practice and having played several times together with Afdarenty and even having won War, I have improved. I'm not perfect at this point, of course, however I intend to continue being a significant challenge to whoever wants to take up the mantle as Master of :air Air, if of course, I am not Master myself. In the case of Afdarenty, he is a meticulous, calm and collected player while being soft-spoken and generally more of an observer. But this does not mean he is to be underestimated, and I not only intend to give him a challenge should I make it to the final battle, I intend to lead team Air in War and do as well as possible!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 08:04:20 pm by Hyroen »
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263224#msg1263224
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
With all due respect, i think the only people that should be air master are here in this poll right now.
However, if i HAD to choose someone, i would pick JCJ. He puts down the pvp stuffs as much as the non-pvp stuff, is a likeable guy, and looks like he would be a very good master in air too.

Also, people in populated cities may not have the privilege of breathing fresh air. Is this a crisis in any way, shape, or form, and is fresh air something we shouldn't take for granted?

Yep. It's exciting at first, bit dull, cool view if you're at the window though.

It is a crisis. Fresh air is horribly hard to find nowadays, and it's a real health issue.

I'd like to think the kingdom i'd reign other would be a lot of small, tightly knit communities that exchange a bit between themselves but not much, and just do... what they want to, unless danger is coming.

@Afda, I remember drippy telling me once that you wouldnt feel accomplished until you won war. Do you feel like there is more you can do as Master of Air? Will you lead team Air in war if you get to keep your title? Will you be Busyrenty during war period with RL?

@Jenkar, you have been Master of Air before. Do you think you can reclaim your title? How much have you improved since then and in which aspects? Will you lead team Air in war?

@Hyroen, you are up against two excellent players. Which of your qualities are going to help you outshine (or outfly) the other contestants? Will you lead team Air in war?
Considering the point difference, no, i don't think it's catchable.
I've regressed pvp wise, i'd think, but am more open to the less pvp portion of the community now (which used to be Hyro's part, eh ;3)
If i gain mastership, i do plan to lead air in war.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 04:05:57 pm by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263225#msg1263225
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 08:10:58 pm »
Air participants.
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263300#msg1263300
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2017, 03:10:03 am »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:56:20 am by ValerianFlame »
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263314#msg1263314
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 04:35:46 am »

:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263350#msg1263350
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 03:04:03 pm »
@Afda, I remember drippy telling me once that you wouldnt feel accomplished until you won war. Do you feel like there is more you can do as Master of Air? Will you lead team Air in war if you get to keep your title? Will you be Busyrenty during war period with RL?

@Jenkar, you have been Master of Air before. Do you think you can reclaim your title? How much have you improved since then and in which aspects? Will you lead team Air in war?

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263366#msg1263366
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2017, 09:53:34 pm »
Hi! For those who don't know me, I've been playing for almost five years now. I like talking about Elements a lot - probably too much. My favourite Element has been Air almost since I started playing. I'm not very good at writing about myself, but if there's anything else you're curious about then just ask me. I'm always up for a chat.

All answers to questions here:

Spoiler for ji412jo:
If you could pick anyone participating in another element's trial to be master of your element, who would it be?

Physsion, probably. I believe I'm correct when I say Air is his second favourite Element, which is important to me. I know he's great to work in a team with, a great guy just to chat with, and certainly he's a strong General.

Or maybe Blacksmith. I was fortunate enough to be on team Earth with him during War 7, and learnt a ton from him then. I know that at one point he was considering trialing for Air and likes the Element a lot. I'd trust him to do a good job.

I think the best candidates for Air are already participating, though. Jenk and Hyro are the players I looked up to when I first joined. I still think they're two of the strongest trialists Air has ever had.

Spoiler for Zyardran:
Air participants.

I was actually quite excited when I saw the question - spending half a dozen hours on a Sparrow drawing would have made me really happy.

I have three exams in the next two weeks, though, and a couple of other commitments. I simply can't commit that much time right now. Remind me in a month and I'd love to do this then.

Spoiler for ValerianFlame:

I was quite a frequent flyer when I was younger - particularly when I was very young - but I haven't been on a plane now for seven or eight years. I'll break this streak in the summer, though, all things being well.

Personally, I feel extremely claustrophobic in cities if I don't have the option to access nearby countryside. Fresh air is absolutely something people should be able to take for granted. I'm not sure if I'd call it a crisis or not. I'd be able to tell you that air pollution isn't good for your health, but without more research I wouldn't know how severe the problems are. I think there are more pressing problems that need to be tackled before I could call the lack of fresh air one of our biggest problems.

Spoiler for Aves:

I'll need to think this one over for a bit before answering. It's an interesting question.

Spoiler for iancudorinmarian:

That's an interesting comment - I honestly can't remember saying that. It's not a feeling I have now, though. I think there were several key moments during mid-late War 9 that had a big impact on our chances of winning, although it didn't seem that way at the time. Coming into War 10, I had no idea what to expect. We were much more prepared for Darkness this time (though they would still be one of our hardest match ups), but I knew some Elements would have stronger teams than in War 9 and had the potential to blindside us. I only really went into War 10 with the goal of beating Darkness.

War 10 didn't feel overwhelmingly different to me than War 9 did. In both, I felt like we played very well and could hold our own, right to the bitter end. It's just that in War 9 we ran out of stuff before our opponents did, and in War 10 it was the other way around. I think the scrappy fighting our vault forced us into at the end of War 9 helped me improve a lot as a player - it was very much an environment in which we had nothing to lose, and it gave me the confidence to play some unconventional decks and scrap some decks traditionally considered top tier.

Big shout out here to team Air in both War 9 and 10. I'd honestly be nowhere without you guys.

There is absolutely more that I can do as Master of Air. If I successfully defend, my biggest goal would be to give newer players an insight into Air as an Element, be it in a team event like War or in some other way. It's difficult to learn as a new player these days. Though there is regular PVP it is frowned upon or simply illegal to discuss the metagame beforehand, and it can be difficult to gain much in-game experience if you're typically knocked out the first round or two without PVP1/2 around anymore.

Each new Master to take the title will bring with them a fresh perspective and new ideas. They bring unique and individual decks with them. Right now, I feel that what I have brought to the Element has been refined to a point. The most beneficial thing that I can do now is to make sure standards don't slip, and to pave the way for the next wave of challengers.

I would lead Air into War if I defend the title. I can't promise I won't be busy during War, but I can say that I'd still be one of the most active players around. I gave up a lot of sleep for War 10 - I can do it again.

It's getting late now, so I'll have to answer the questions in the general thread later. Hopefully this is enough to tide you over until then!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 10:02:30 pm by Afdarenty »

Offline Basman-1453

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Basman-1453 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • You hear about that thing down in Samothrace?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263456#msg1263456
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 01:50:09 am »
This might sound a bit condescending, but I'm thinking to roll a 1d8 (Yep, a 1d8, not a 1d3. I know what I'm saying.) to decide who'll get my vote. Explain why you deserve not to be subject to that chance :P
Avatar source (Kongou (KanColle))

Rise over the dead
Bring us ahead
INCEST AND IRON :V

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263486#msg1263486
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 06:53:29 pm »
Considering we don't have much time left to answer questions and considering I will likely not be able to get to them all I'd just like to say thank you to all those who believe in me.

Should I make it to the final battle, I intend to do my best in keeping Afda at the top of his game and if not take him down and represent the element of :air Air as best I can. Thank you.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: 11th Trials - Phase 3: Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64507.msg1263496#msg1263496
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 11:02:59 pm »
Who the heck voted none worthy here?

Extremely close between Jenkar and Hyro, and for good reason. Good luck to the two finalists!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

anything
blarg: theelkspeaks,Hyroen