*Author

Scaredgirl

Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg111255#msg111255
« on: July 09, 2010, 09:26:02 pm »
Signing up has ended.

:aetherbig

Please read RULES (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,9414.0.html) very carefully.

To join this Trial, simply reply to this topic. Remember to mention your Elements score.

Icybraker is on a holiday so Master of :aether title is up for grabs. Best two challengers will fight for the vacant title.

Requirements:
  • 5,000+ score in Elements
  • 50+ forums posts
  • Active member of the community (either now or in the future)

Challengers:
  • icecoldbro
  • unionruler
  • wassd13
Reserve:

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg111946#msg111946
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 09:49:58 pm »
wanna sign up ;D ;D ;D
score just over 23k or under 23k depends when u catch me
posts over 230
active yes!!!

also question is icy gonna be back in time for it if not how will we proceed?

unionruler

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112228#msg112228
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 09:06:56 am »
I'm just gonna cast my lot in and avoid further deliberation
As mrblonde advised me, it's not so much about being the master of the 'best' element

Unionruler (IGN, Forum, Chat)
Score-234210

Whatever the result, may the person who is entrusted with this responsibility strive to keep the colors of  :aether flying high. Best wishes to all players party to this trial  ;)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112244#msg112244
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 10:04:14 am »
I'm going to go for it. I'll probably beat beaten, but I'll leave knowing I at least tried.

The account I'm using now I've been using for three weeks and I just reached 5000 score, and it'll be higher before the trials actually start. My forum post count is around 430

Also, if Icy doesn't come back in time for trials, how we we do this?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Scaredgirl

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112307#msg112307
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 02:07:22 pm »
Also, if Icy doesn't come back in time for trials, how we we do this?
2 best challengers fight for the title.

And there is also a possibility that Icy might get a chance to retake his title when he comes back (a second "Final Battle"). We'll see.

MrBlonde

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112426#msg112426
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 08:22:02 pm »
I'm just gonna cast my lot in and avoid further deliberation
As mrblonde advised me, it's not so much about being the master of the 'best' element

Unionruler (IGN, Forum, Chat)
Score-234210

Whatever the result, may the person who is entrusted with this responsibility strive to keep the colors of  :aether flying high. Best wishes to all players party to this trial  ;)
I'm glad you decided on trying out for :aether as you would make a great representative for :aether. Good luck!!

unionruler

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112512#msg112512
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 11:54:07 pm »
And there is also a possibility that Icy might get a chance to retake his title when he comes back (a second "Final Battle"). We'll see.
How is that fair to the challenger that has to fight 2 battles? It'd be easier to run for another element that way.

I'm glad you decided on trying out for :aether as you would make a great representative for :aether. Good luck!!
Thanks bro. We'll see how it goes, yeah?

If anybody here doesn't want to work with me, be frank about it. I'll gladly withdraw  :)

unionruler

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112664#msg112664
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 05:04:05 am »
ddevans i just realised that if you just hit 5k, then your post/score ratio is also quite amazing. could you justify your belief that you have enough experience to be at the head of  :aether?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112685#msg112685
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010, 06:00:20 am »
ddevans i just realised that if you just hit 5k, then your post/score ratio is also quite amazing. could you justify your belief that you have enough experience to be at the head of :aether?
I actually have been playing this game a long time, but I only recently joined the forums. I know I probably won;t get the role this time around, but I at least want to try.

But to answer your question: I think I do because I've been playing this game since it came out, even though my score doesn't actually show that, and I'm also active on the forums, being on daily. I am working on getting my score even higher.

I'll be fairly surprised if a lot of people vote for me, though :)

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112686#msg112686
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 06:01:30 am »
ddevans i just realised that if you just hit 5k, then your post/score ratio is also quite amazing. could you justify your belief that you have enough experience to be at the head of  :aether?
trying to elimanate the competition so early union amazing it hasnt even started and ur alredy making us quit :P :P
also i dont think ill win this time around but wanna get mysslf known for the next(which ill have a better chance of winning)

unionruler

Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg112811#msg112811
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 12:13:55 pm »
I actually have been playing this game a long time, but I only recently joined the forums. I know I probably won;t get the role this time around, but I at least want to try.

But to answer your question: I think I do because I've been playing this game since it came out, even though my score doesn't actually show that, and I'm also active on the forums, being on daily. I am working on getting my score even higher.

I'll be fairly surprised if a lot of people vote for me, though :)
Okayy. Recently joined the forums but you have more posts than me haha. To be fair I'm the other way around--only been playing for less than half a year, but my score looks like I've played since it came out.
trying to elimanate the competition so early union amazing it hasnt even started and ur alredy making us quit :P :P
also i dont think ill win this time around but wanna get mysslf known for the next(which ill have a better chance of winning)
You can eliminate me now--by simply saying that you don't want to work with me if i become master of  :aether. Anyone in this thread can; I'll keep my word  ;)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Sign Up Here https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9416.msg115083#msg115083
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 04:12:25 pm »
I can't do this anymore. My score's gone way below 5000 again, and I don't have the time to get it back up. Remove my name, please.

I will still fight for Team Aether, but I won't be leading it.

anything
blarg: