*Author

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg136285#msg136285
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2010, 10:59:50 pm »
Thats easy!

Best: fractal (heee OP, if not (tower, because decks wont function that well w/o)

Worst: immortal

Thats my opinions though xD
Twin Universe > Fractal
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg137152#msg137152
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 02:07:59 am »
I'm sorry, but I simply can't say any one of you is going to be a great master when you don't even care about phase 1. All three of you got 0 points... are you serious....

i vote none of the above.

hope icybraker comes back and shows them what it takes to be a master.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg137167#msg137167
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 02:24:48 am »
im a user of mono- :aether in pvp which is very rare
bahahahhahaha

veni, vidi, voted.
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg138127#msg138127
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 03:26:54 am »
I'm sorry, but I simply can't say any one of you is going to be a great master when you don't even care about phase 1. All three of you got 0 points... are you serious....

i vote none of the above.

hope icybraker comes back and shows them what it takes to be a master.
Girls yes i accept i didnt finish phase 1 but i did try i made decks i took screenies(got 5), made my cards which were late for admision(a few hrs) and yes i accept nobody will be as good as icy as a master and im relly sorry for not completing phase 1, next time(if i do participate) next time ill complete all phases well and no ts not to get ur vote i relly do feel ashamed

Hobnob5000

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg139053#msg139053
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 09:17:19 am »
Well I voted for Union, partly because he is an excellent player and has helped out the community significantly, but also because it doesn't take me 5 minutes to decode what they're saying. Nothing against you Wassd, I know you use coherent English too, but I think union is better suited for the job

Scaredgirl

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg139121#msg139121
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 12:47:37 pm »
Well I voted for Union, partly because he is an excellent player and has helped out the community significantly, but also because it doesn't take me 5 minutes to decode what they're saying. Nothing against you Wassd, I know you use coherent English too, but I think union is better suited for the job
Problem with unionruler is of course that he was last online 10 days ago and his last post was on 26-07-2010. You cannot become a Master without doing anything about it.

Trial of :aether is not looking good, and there is also a possibility that nobody becomes a Master but we'll see what happens.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg139123#msg139123
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 12:51:26 pm »
nobody becomes a Master
This means Icybreaker keeps his title?
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Ant-n-ero

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg139124#msg139124
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 12:53:49 pm »
yes, either have Icy stay master, or set up a smaller challenge event thing later on, I for one would attend (if possible) and have a go, seems a waste to just let it go :/

Azumi

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg139164#msg139164
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 02:55:56 pm »
Well that or when the war starts again someone will be appointed master

anything
blarg: