*Author

Offline icecoldbro

• Reputation Power: 0
  • icecoldbro hides under a Cloak.
  • S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135226#msg135226
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2010, 05:26:42 pm »
Some questions...

Q: @ ALL: If a noob comes and tells you Aether sucks and they have few creatures, blah blah....How will you respond?

Q: @ICE, What is the first thing you would do when you and if you are the Master of  :aether?

Q: @Union, Due to none of you guys completing Phase 1, do you think you have a chance at becoming master?

Q: @Wassd, You were competing last time in the trials too, and lost against Icybraker, do you think you have a chance this time?

My vote goes to the one who gives the most sensible answers.
I would respond yes aether has few creatures that is a granted 1: most of our creatures and incredible elite phase dragon 10/6 almost unstopable no spell can touch them same with inmortal phase recluse has a powerful 7/2 for low cost
But also its the best supporting element in the game it has two of the best spells in game Fractal and quintessence, also has the most powerful shield 3 turns of no physical damage yes i accept aether has its weaknesses high cost dragons and inmortals but it also makes up for it not only being the most support based element but having great stalling capabilities and and second to none spells

As for the personal question i would disperse the knowledge of how to use aether decks how monoaether isnt the only good aether deck out there and explain to newb why and for what should specific not only aether decks be used for (alredy do this but when i become master it will be more of a wider array of people)
Also i think i would cry of happiness because i dont expectto win even though i do hope i become a great master(on the slim chance that i will be master) im not sure if i can point this out but i think i can take aether to new heights in the next WAR we wont finish 7> will finish in 1st 2nd or 3rd i hope

wassd13

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135314#msg135314
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2010, 07:50:36 pm »
Some questions...

Q: @ ALL: If a noob comes and tells you Aether sucks and they have few creatures, blah blah....How will you respond?

Q: @ICE, What is the first thing you would do when you and if you are the Master of  :aether?

Q: @Union, Due to none of you guys completing Phase 1, do you think you have a chance at becoming master?

Q: @Wassd, You were competing last time in the trials too, and lost against Icybraker, do you think you have a chance this time?

I would respond yes aether has few creatures that is a granted 1: most of our creatures and incredible elite phase dragon 10/6 almost unstopable no spell can touch them same with inmortal phase recluse has a powerful 7/2 for low cost
But also its the best supporting element in the game it has two of the best spells in game Fractal and quintessence, also has the most powerful shield 3 turns of no physical damage yes i accept aether has its weaknesses high cost dragons and inmortals but it also makes up for it not only being the most support based element but having great stalling capabilities and and second to none spells
you didnt answer his question to you specificly

Offline icecoldbro

• S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135327#msg135327
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 08:03:57 pm »
Some questions...

i wasnt doen yet just was taking abreak from trials for a bit

wassd13

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135329#msg135329
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2010, 08:07:47 pm »
Some questions...

i wasnt doen yet just was taking abreak from trials for a bit
thats understandable and i wasnt critizising you i was just trying to help  ;D

Azumi

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135336#msg135336
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 08:14:01 pm »
@Icecoldbro
What would you contribute to aether during the war?

@Unionruler
Why didn't you do anything for Phase 1?

@Wassd13
I don't know about other people but personally I don't know much about you as an elements player. What can you tell me about you that would warrent my vote?

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135339#msg135339
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 08:19:25 pm »
I don't blame you if you don't believe me, but I finished the first part of the trials and I saved them as the wrong type of file and didn't get a chance to change it before the timer was up. I was the first person to participate for the first trials of aether [it was just me and icy].
Well, that's nice to know. icecoldbro also have attempted to do the 'Card Idea' (Part 2) section for the first Phase of trials, but unfortunately he lacked the right format with his card templates. That's not the point however.

You still haven't answered my question. I was talking about what type of 'attitude' you had; at this point, I care more about your personality and how you act with others, rather than what part of the previous phase you did correctly.

Again, what can you bring to the table that Icybraker lacked in terms of personality/attitude?

Offline icecoldbro

• S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135341#msg135341
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 08:21:58 pm »
@Icecoldbro
What would you contribute to aether during the war?

@Unionruler
Why didn't you do anything for Phase 1?

@Wassd13
I don't know about other people but personally I don't know much about you as an elements player. What can you tell me about you that would warrent my vote?
for starters my leadership secondly my organizing and thirdly my deckbuilding skills

Offline icecoldbro

• S
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135342#msg135342
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 08:23:24 pm »
I don't blame you if you don't believe me, but I finished the first part of the trials and I saved them as the wrong type of file and didn't get a chance to change it before the timer was up. I was the first person to participate for the first trials of aether [it was just me and icy].
Well, that's nice to know. icecoldbro also have attempted to do the 'Card Idea' (Part 2) section for the first Phase of trials, but unfortunately he lacked the right format with his card templates. That's not the point however.

You still haven't answered my question. I was talking about what type of 'attitude' you had; at this point, I care more about your personality and how you act with others, rather than what part of the previous phase you did correctly.

Again, what can you bring to the table that Icybraker lacked in terms of personality/attitude?
are u asking that to me too or just wassd?

wassd13

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135345#msg135345
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 08:27:10 pm »

Pretty sure he was just talking to me.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135346#msg135346
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2010, 08:28:13 pm »
No, you already answered the question icecoldbro:

im extremely addicted to elements not only that i have been a crazy fan of aether since i have been playing i might not be as extreme as icy but i do like to show off the new decks that i make and all(pride) most of them aether based amd why not im sort of insane ... well not sorta i am insane but im also crazy in love with aether if i could legally marry the element i would
...union and wassd have yet to answer my question, but I have NO idea where Union is. O_o

Ant-n-ero

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135454#msg135454
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2010, 11:28:00 pm »
of the 3 names, all of which I've heard of before, I voted unionruler as imo has been the one I see most helping out in the forums

cookiepirate

Re: Phase 2 - Community Vote https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10926.msg135463#msg135463
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2010, 11:42:07 pm »
hey union wassd and icb
can you guys give me links to some of the decks you made?

blarg: