*Author

Kael Hate

Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159445#msg159445
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 07:15:04 am »
 I am the  :darkness MASTER OF DARKNESS :darkness

glennert

Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159450#msg159450
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2010, 07:46:48 am »
Congratulations! :)

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159453#msg159453
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 08:34:35 am »
Congratulations Kael! :)

...you know, if the icons under our name represented what type of 'deck' we were, I would have no clue on how  :earth, :life, AND a splash of  :darkness (Darkness Mark perhaps?) would make. ^^; (If I get the Master of Time title for example, I'd be a Shrieker rush, and SG = a mono-Death deck...)

Pity that killfer8 was also too scared. Meh. :P

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159482#msg159482
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 11:46:23 am »

...you know, if the icons under our name represented what type of 'deck' we were, I would have no clue on how  :earth, :life, AND a splash of  :darkness (Darkness Mark perhaps?) would make. ^^; (If I get the Master of Time title for example, I'd be a Shrieker rush, and SG = a mono-Death deck...)

if i get the Master of Gravity, would I become Fractal Chargers, Fractal Guards, or Fractal Armagios?
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159503#msg159503
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 01:26:27 pm »
gratz kael :D.btw it's also pretty logical from killer because he's have to battle with 1 point vs 20....
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159571#msg159571
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 05:46:44 pm »
gratz kael :D.btw it's also pretty logical from killer because he's have to battle with 1 point vs 20....
he still could have battled anyways. In the last :darkness trials, BS fought against miniwally even though BS had no upgraded cards, and therefore lost.
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

Offline Wardead

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Wardead is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159589#msg159589
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 07:00:15 pm »
Congratz Kael! You are officially the second person to get the title for free, (First is Unit). Oh, and you got 3.........THREE!!!! Element icons under your name. Or maybe 4, after you get selected to the Council.  ;)

I was planning to join the next Trials, but my account happened to reset.

Offline Korugar

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Korugar is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • A sporadic participant who loves Gravity.
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159594#msg159594
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2010, 07:21:35 pm »

if i get the Master of Gravity, would I become Fractal Chargers, Fractal Guards, or Fractal Armagios?
Fractal Otyughs!

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159769#msg159769
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 12:52:37 am »
In the last :darkness trials, BS fought against miniwally even though BS had no upgraded cards, and therefore lost.
Actually, the lack of upgraded cards didn't make any notable difference at all.

Congratulations, Kael. I'm just disappointed that Killfer didn't even dare to face you. And pissed at my parents, too.

Why am I here, you ask? I'll probably be gone within half an hour.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159996#msg159996
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 01:36:56 pm »
Alright, alright, new avatar coming up.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg159998#msg159998
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 01:45:36 pm »
Note: I've seen Kael with at least 4-5 different avatars. Hopefully your design will allow him to just keep using the same one. XD

Offline Bloodshadow

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Re: Phase 4 - Final Battle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg160323#msg160323
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2010, 03:22:38 am »
The topmost text is too small for me to see. Also, the font is a bit too "flowery" for Darkness IMO.

Meh, I'd just make my own avatar.
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

blarg: