*Author

Offline kaempfer13Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
[12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279460#msg1279460
« on: August 25, 2018, 04:25:13 pm »
Wasted Time
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5us 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7t8 7t9 7t9 7tb 7tb 7tc 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 7u2 8pt

used g1 lost to ready be
no time wasted losing with this deck

Chaos Visions
4ss 5ru 5ru 5ru 5s4 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q3 7q8 8pj

vs firestall (sorta)
deck is pretty fast so he had to give up boltk immediately and start ccing, once he spammed sobr sundial i just had to let my hand fill

Dark Denial
5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 5ro 5s4 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5us 5us 5v1 5v1 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q5 7q5 7qe 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7ta 7um 7um 8pt

mostly shut down his quanta, mummy and skellies made rt/eternity awkward, but i dont regret using them. Could have gone either way especially if he had bw.

Sofopull
55t 55t 55t 5ru 5ru 744 747 747 74d 752 752 752 752 75m 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q8 7qe 7qk 7qk 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl

pretty bad quanta him, i could just pull off scarabs one at a time and then eternity hit

RoL Hope
5lk 5lk 5ls 5ro 61o 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7k4 7q5 7q5 7q5 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

he used the same deck again, pulvy destroying all my draw power and denial was annoying, rols being tasty was worse, but he didnt have enough gravity to do everything he wanted. My first fractal was tiny, half off my clunky cards were in my hand when i had the quanta for it. Fortunately, my third fractal was big (so big i feared i had used all 4 already) and dragontal finished him off eventually.

All your draws are belong to us
4ss 4ss 4ss 5s4 5s4 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q8 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qk 7qk 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8ps

This deck trounces pretty much any creaturebased deck (unless they are immortal/kill you in one turn , use cheats such as dims etc), adrenavu is no exception. Starting turn 3 he was drawlocked already, refusing to play creatures (which was smart) resulted in him just getting rushed. Also a really good draw for me.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 04:51:47 pm by kaempfer13 »
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279462#msg1279462
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 05:11:41 pm »
Kaempfer banned from using: SoSac, EQ, nova, graboid (free bans) as well as SoR, poison, unstable gas/nymph, discord, SoPa, and silence(evens)
myself banned from using: SoSac, EQ, nova, graboid (free bans) as well as miracle, dim shield, unstable gas/nymph, mitosis, RT, steal(evens)
I used my free bans on nova and graboid.

Reoccurring Destruction - W
4vc 4vl 4vl 50u 5s4 5se 5se 5se 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 6u8 7q0 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7qu 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pj

I spent a lot of time with this deck. I was pretty sure kaempf would open with a slower deck. I definitely thought quanta denial decks would be good but I know he builds his decks pretty anti-EQ so I took trident out of the equation. Discord/BE was the next best option in my opinion and luckily kaempf played shard of void, which gets completely countered by this deck.

Fearless - L
5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f8 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dl 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7q3 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8po

I was pretty unfortunate here and had a 1 pillar start. I honestly think my deck would fair pretty well against chaos vu with a slightly better starting hand. I was able to chain sundial but I couldn't get the early fire lances that I needed. An earlier procrastination or fire shield would've helped also but my quanta just wasn't there. Kaempf eventually caught on that I was trying to deck out with shard of bravery (which I didn't draw for a very long time also) and started holding cards. Still came pretty close. In hindsight, I would probably still run this deck again. This deck was one of my better shots at beating chaos vu and I had planned for a very long time to run "Reoccurring Destruction" and "Fearless" as my first two decks no matter what.

Z-POCII - L
52g 542 5rg 5rg 5ro 5ro 5ro 5rr 5rr 5rr 5t2 5t2 710 716 716 716 716 716 718 71d 71d 71d 71d 71k 7q0 7q0 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pk

This is one of the several decks I ran to counter reverse time. I purposely banned shard of readiness over RT or eternity because I planned to play around RT every game (this kind of went to crap later on and I regret not sticking to this more) or at least play around RT for the first 3-4 games and then try to sneak in a rush deck later. Honestly this game went pretty well for me to begin, but it went even better for kaempf. Despite countering his early eternity and RTs pretty hard, he managed to get off 3 really early devoureres in like a 45 card deck. Also drew several drain lifes. The last drain life pretty much saved him the game. Pretty unfortunate, but I don't regret playing this deck. This was definitely the right choice here. This deck maybe could've used bonewall in place of a couple skeletons. I unfortunately ended up speedbuilding to edit this deck last minute, because I forgot it still had Reverse Time in it. Taking out RT kind of made my skeletons a lot more useless and I could've swapped bonewall or poisons in.

Anub'arak - L
58s 5aa 5aa 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5s4 5t2 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77f 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 8pl

Bad early hand and draws pretty much gave me a 0% chance of winning this deck. Couldn't get out scarab/heavy armor combo early enough to avoid eternity (or simply play multiple scarabs) and didn't draw any pulvy. I will say this is the first deck that I think was a mistake to play. I really think I should've gone back to discord for this game. Chaos dunes with discord would've countered his golden nymph rush pretty well. This was just a deck I really like and wanted to play at least once, but I chose the wrong time to play it.

Anub'arak - L
58s 5aa 5aa 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5s4 5t2 77d 77d 77d 77d 77d 77e 77e 77e 77e 77f 77f 77f 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 8pl

I was pretty pissed that my draws last game were so bad so I played this deck again. I also thought that kaempf wouldn't expect a repeat deck and would be likely to bring a fair amount of creatures. In my opinion, playing this deck again turned out to be a good decision. I got better draws, I got my puvly to shut down eternity, I got my scarabs to counter RoL Hope. Unfortunately, I didn't draw enough pends (probably could've put a couple more in) and was unable to eat enough RoLs. I wasn't expecting a light dragon and I made an error that may have cost me midway through. I realized he was either going to fractal my scarabs or fractal a dragon. I unfortunately realized this a couple turns too late. I either needed to try to power through his RoLs with devour or completely stop devouring. I think if I had let the board fill up with more RoLs he wouldn't be able to burst me down with dragons so fast and I could've won through the deck out. This was an unfortunate late realization. I'm don't regret playing this deck again though. I think that was the right call, just needed a couple more pends in my deck or faster decision making in game.

Reverse Flash - L
5bu 5bu 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5ro 5ru 5t2 5t2 7ac 7ac 7ac 7ae 7ae 7ae 7ae 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pn

I was pretty flustered at this point. Kaempfer definitely brought good decks but I thought my decks were good enough and played during the right games to be at this point with at least 2 wins, so having only 1 win at this point was really disappointing. I was expecting a pretty fast deck from kaempfer and I made a bold decision to try and outrush him. I think it could've worked had I gotten an earlier deja vu. I also made a slight mistake midgame. I played two frogs, a ghost, and a deja vu on the same turn with 3 adrenalines in hand. I wasn't sure how many RTs he had in hand so I decided to hold my adrenalines. I really should've adrenalined the ghost and a frog here. Kaempfer would either have to RT the ghost or the deja vu, and would probably end up choosing the ghost. This would let me get off an adrena vu one turn faster as well as having extra damage from the ghost and frog for that turn, which might've let me win the game. I definitely misplayed here and I think this could've been a win. Regardless, this is the second deck I regret playing here. Definitely should've gone with discord here in my opinion, knowing that kaempfer would try to rush (most likely using monotime).

Great games, had a good time. I know you think using off-meta decks hurts me, but I really don't think that was my downfall for this series. That golden nymph deck is quite good though. Congrats!
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279464#msg1279464
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 05:39:31 pm »
Congratulations kaempfer13 on becoming :time Time Master :time!

Seeing a RoL Hope trio win makes me happy. Bit surprised to see no Dims/Wings were used in the entire match. Though it seems you both continuously brought and feared its counters.

Thanks to shockcannon for streaming, certainly gave a unique perspective on the match.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279465#msg1279465
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 05:42:25 pm »
Congrats, kae! You too, shockcannon. Both of you must have put on a good fight. I wish I could have been there to see the stream, but I woke up after the stream ended.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline kaempfer13Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279466#msg1279466
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 05:55:07 pm »
You can still watch the recording of it. (Also i have made some vids too, havent firgured out how to post them yet though).
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279470#msg1279470
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 06:15:08 pm »
Some pretty interesting decks used here, kudos to both of you. Congratulations kaempfer, the time legacy is clearly in safe hands!
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279527#msg1279527
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 03:50:09 pm »
A new Time Lord arises.

Good job y'all, and grats to kae for a solid victory!
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: [12th Trial of Time] kaempfer13 5-1 shockcannon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66291.msg1279535#msg1279535
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 09:00:43 pm »
TrO Approved. Grats kaemp! And a good try shock, hopefully we'll see you once again next.... TIME.
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

blarg: kaempfer13