Poll

Can we expect you to the tournament?

Yes, this time is usually good for me.
9 (34.6%)
Yes, but usually this time is not good for me.
1 (3.8%)
No, but the time is usually good for me.
1 (3.8%)
No, this time is usually not good for me at all.
7 (26.9%)
I don't know, but the time seems good on average.
7 (26.9%)
I don't know, but this time is usually not good for me.
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: January 11, 2015, 12:26:37 am

*Author

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175347#msg1175347
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2015, 07:45:34 pm »
dragonsdemesne - 2
crockettrocket - 0

GGs

Offline Coffeeditto

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Coffeeditto is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • i no longer work at the pizza joint :/. in EST
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175348#msg1175348
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2015, 07:47:46 pm »
Coffeeditto - 2
montrossen - 1

Last game, I won with 4 hp. Too good.
nice

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175350#msg1175350
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2015, 07:53:55 pm »
RootRanger 2 - 1 Treldon
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175353#msg1175353
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2015, 08:07:19 pm »
GGs
Aves 2
Coffeeditto 0
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175354#msg1175354
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2015, 08:23:10 pm »
DANIEELA 2
RootRanger 0
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175355#msg1175355
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2015, 08:29:46 pm »
GGs
Aves 2
Dragonsdemesne 1

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175357#msg1175357
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2015, 08:50:30 pm »
GGs to all!

Decklist:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Terrans Flying Titans
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55s 55s 55s 55s 55s 561 561 561 562 562 576 576 576 576 5og 5og 5og 5oi 5oi 5oi 5oi 5on 5on 5on 5on 8pr

Zerg Immonova
4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 55q 590 590 590 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5i5 5i5 5i5 5i7 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5on 5rk 61q 8pm

Protoss CandlelightMod
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f5 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f8 5f8 5f8 5f8 5f8 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 8pq

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175358#msg1175358
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2015, 08:56:14 pm »

1st Place : DANIEELA
2nd Place : Aves
3rd Place : dragonsdemesne

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 11:57:10 pm by Submachine »

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175362#msg1175362
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2015, 10:28:26 pm »
I didn't have enough banelings.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175402#msg1175402
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2015, 12:54:08 am »

My Lady's too strong... :P
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline ZawadxTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175426#msg1175426
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2015, 09:31:11 am »
How big changes can be made on decks between rounds?

For example if I did not like my Zerg deck in round 1, can I use a completely different Zerg deck in round 2, as long as it's a legal deck?

Of course, yes.
in other words, you are allowed to make more than 3 decks. Ofc you are allowed to make less than 3 as well.

Yes, but making less than 3 means you might have to speedbuild whenever you go 1-1 as you must change race every match.
real men build 2 only  8)

Or real women, like DANI :P
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - January 10th - Heart of the Swarm - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57326.msg1175476#msg1175476
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2015, 04:58:08 pm »
Or real women, like DANI :P

I had more decks,but i didnt used them. :-*
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

blarg: