*Author

Offline n00bTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.n00b is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Nom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Weekly Tournament - February 22nd - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126759#msg1126759
« on: February 20, 2014, 03:13:45 am »
♪ Here he comes, here comes Speedbuilder ♫

Weekly Tournament - February 22nd - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded
Organizer: Higurashi, Vineroz, n00b, Calindu or ddevans96

When?
To find out your local time, check this link:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140222T08

Tournament has started

Where?
Please enter our Blab chat at least 15 minutes before the tournament starts. Use your forum username as nickname.

Rules
Please read the PvP Tournament rules carefully before signing up.

Prizes
1st7,000 electrum + Nymph/Mark + Trophy (Forum Icon)
2nd5,000 electrum + Nymph/Mark
3rd4,000 electrum
4th3,000 electrum
5th2,000 electrum
6th1,000 electrum

Players who lose their quarterfinal (Top 8) matches will compete for the 5th and 6th place prizes in a mini-tournament. Prize-eligible players (namely, ones in the top 8) who leave the tournament without notifying the Tournament Organizer of their intent are considered to have forfeited their match, and also their prize.

Diagram Legend
Black lines and text represent the brackets.
Red arrows represent 'dropping' into a different part of the bracket.
Blue arrows and text explain which battles are taking place in that part of the bracket.

NOTE: Players with fewer than 10 forum posts are not allowed to enter tournaments. Spamming low-quality posts to reach the minimum post count needed to participate will not be tolerated.

Special Rules
  • Upgraded cards and shards are not allowed.
  • The allowed card list will be available 15 minutes before tournament starts.

Spoiler for Allowed Cards:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bt 5bu 5bv 5c2 5c4 5c8 5f2 5f7 5f8 5f9 5fc 5fe 5i5 5i6 5ia 5ie 5if 5ii 5oe 5og 5oh 5oj 5oo 5op 5un 5up 5us 5uv 5v0 5v2 61q 61r 620 623 624 625

1ST PLACE: Afdarenty
2ND PLACE: coldfire1627
3RD PLACE: Jen-i
4TH PLACE: rob77dp
5TH PLACE: dawn_to_dusk
6TH PLACE: Odii_Odsen

A very big thanks to SpikeSpiegel for hosting this tournament on no notice (no TOs appeared).
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:42:58 pm by n00b »
Gone for awhile now, though I still pop by from time to time.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126768#msg1126768
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 05:32:38 am »
The tourney channel link should be changed to link Blab. Especially since it's speedbuilding.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126770#msg1126770
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 05:50:02 am »
1 day 2 hours wat? This is friday 10 am for me!!!:((( i have school! Y u do dis n00b, damn 3rd tourney lost in a row
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126772#msg1126772
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 06:10:21 am »
Hmm yeah I think there's a mistake with the clock; this would be Thursday night for me.  Given that it's listed as Feb. 21, I think the clock was supposed to be advanced one day.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126773#msg1126773
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 06:11:39 am »
Yup, he got the wrong day. Fix'd.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126793#msg1126793
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 11:40:04 am »
Hmm yeah I think there's a mistake with the clock; this would be Thursday night for me.  Given that it's listed as Feb. 21, I think the clock was supposed to be advanced one day.
yes was was friday mornin for me. Good now i can join ^^
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 19
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126846#msg1126846
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 07:14:51 pm »
I have noticed some strange habbits here.
Continous posting if somebody will join Tournament or not is irrelevant,and is equal as spamming low quality posts.
Since i see that nobody cares abouth that,i will spam like the others in future.

OK.I will not join this tournament.
Reasons you can see in Feedback section.

If something changes,i will think abouth it.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:51:56 pm by DANIEELA »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
WAR:earth#7:time#8,#9,#10:death gen#11:fire#12
Tourneys 12X13,25I14,10I,20VI15,15VI,23VII16,10VI17,8XII18
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126853#msg1126853
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 07:42:04 pm »
Continous posting if somebody will join Tournament or not is irrelevant,and is equal as spamming low quality posts.

And this post wasn't?

Hey, maybe if the "Notify" button would actually notify instead of just sending an email, I wouldn't need to post to follow. But it doesn't, and I do.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126859#msg1126859
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 08:03:35 pm »
Posting to follow is fine in a normal tournament with special rules. This one has none, and thus won't be changing.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126860#msg1126860
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 08:25:57 pm »
However, it would be much easier to sort through replies for this 15 mins before tourney to see the card list as opposed to the multiple pages of new posts

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126862#msg1126862
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 08:32:14 pm »
wut? Card list will be in the OP as always. o.O

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Weekly Tournament - February 21st - Speedbuilding - Unupgraded https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=53804.msg1126863#msg1126863
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 08:33:28 pm »
Card list is also usually posted in chat upon release.

blarg: Higurashi,Vineroz,n00b,Calindu,ddevans96,SpikeSpiegel