*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg225423#msg225423
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 06:24:21 pm »
Oh no, not again, not Dim Shield stall with TU and Mindgate again... NUUU!!! *suffers from trauma*

Guess I have to use Poison spell and Momentum then ^-^
Are you making a joke? Why would anyone use dim shield mindgate stall vs poison? I'm feeling very left brained today I guess. You must be being subtly sarcastic and implying that everyone will be using poison spell and momentum? Yes, i'm a nerd, I dont get it :P
Last tourney I had a mirror match with Dim Shield stall + Mindgate, and it broke my winning streak back then :( Seeing them allowed brought back bad memories :P

Dim shields can stop Scorpions though, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them anyway.

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg225436#msg225436
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 07:00:31 pm »
Scorpions, yeah... I don't think we'll see many of those...
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

twinsbuster

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg225709#msg225709
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2010, 03:10:07 am »
Oh no, not again, not Dim Shield stall with TU and Mindgate again... NUUU!!! *suffers from trauma*

Guess I have to use Poison spell and Momentum then ^-^
Last tourney I had a mirror match with Dim Shield stall + Mindgate, and it broke my winning streak back then :( Seeing them allowed brought back bad memories :P

Dim shields can stop Scorpions though, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them anyway.
I am the other side of that mirror match
and I think i will never play that again after the match  :'(

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg225855#msg225855
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 10:21:25 am »
If you use Scorps, you will likely use Momentum, but I expect -everyone- to use Poison as well.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg225971#msg225971
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2010, 04:55:04 pm »
like always il make a deck that no one going to able to figure it  upXD
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Chironex

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226114#msg226114
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2010, 09:32:41 pm »
Why is icebolt banned?  :-X

Memorystick

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226230#msg226230
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2010, 12:38:14 am »
Why is icebolt banned?  :-X
Bolts and Fahrenheit not allowed.
Because you can make a OTK deck with any of the bolts (fire bolt, ice bolt, drain life), and that goes against the flavor of the tournament.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, why not simply remove the fahrenheit clause, since the only weapon allowed is arsenic?

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226241#msg226241
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2010, 01:10:18 am »
Easy. That's what I like to categorise as "paperwork I won't notice until someone mentions it due to it not having a practical impact". I'm a practical person. :>
Remov'd.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226360#msg226360
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2010, 06:13:21 am »
Can I use the oracle's pet?

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226363#msg226363
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2010, 06:18:34 am »
Can I use the oracle's pet?
The Oracle's pet doesn't go with you into PVP Duels so that would be a no.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226417#msg226417
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2010, 07:19:16 am »
And can I use Fate Egg?

ISlayCasuals

Re: Eastern Tournament - Dec 18th - Biohazard https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17684.msg226442#msg226442
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2010, 07:43:28 am »
fate egg itself does not distribute poison so...i'd assume no.

anything
blarg: