*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg303356#msg303356
« on: April 01, 2011, 08:17:38 pm »
Member Roles

The following post serves two purposes.

1. It shows everyone their member role in the team.
2. It shows the Warmasters the preferred order in which the team fights if they don't have enough cards for everyone to fight.

Teams are allowed to change the order at any time by modifying the post.
All titles other than General and Lieutenant are optional but you must use appropriate respectful titles.

General - Jen-i
    General is the leader of the team who makes sure that other team members are doing their jobs and fighting their battles. General also communicates with Warmasters.

Lieutenant - DevilLoss
    Lieutenant is second in command. If one team member is unable to perform his or her duties, the Lieutenant is responsible for performing the job of that team member. Lieutenants can use up to 3 upgraded cards during duels.

Team :time Hero - SnoWeb
    Deckbuilder starts a deck topic for each round. Everyone on the team joins deckbuilding discussion, but it's Deckbuilders job to make sure that all the decks are ready on time and that none of the decks are illegal.

The Absent - SpikeSpiegel
    Salvager starts the "Salvaging/Discarding" topic. Everyone on the team joins the discussion, but it's Salvagers job to make sure that all discarding and salvaging are done on time.

Dogsbody - crimsonflippa
    The Dogsbody is the Generals Aide filling in any duty that may be required of him.

The Vanishing Act - Azumi
    Vault Organizer makes sure that the team Vault is up-to-date at all times by adding and removing cards when needed.

Duelist for Hire - drogana
    Duel Organizer is in charge of all team duels happening during a round. If one or more team members are unable to fight their duels, Duel Organizer must inform the General as soon as possible and try to find a replacement.

The Disappearing Act - Gl1tch
    Strategist is in charge of planning team overall strategy. Each round, Strategist starts a topic that talks about opponents strengths and weaknesses, for example what cards the opponents have left, what kind of decks they like to use, etc.
    [/list]
    Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
    Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg303785#msg303785
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 10:26:26 am »
    Perfect role  :D

• Legendary Member
    • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
    • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg303798#msg303798
    « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 11:15:06 am »

As it's written in the post

Teams are allowed to change the order at any time by modifying the post.

I'm sorry I took an arbitrary decision, but the time was almost up, and I didn't want our team was threatened with a penalty...

;)

Offline DevilLoss

• Reputation Power: 9
    • DevilLoss is a Spark waiting for a buff.
    • Just a wandering ghost with no home.
    • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg303979#msg303979
    « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 05:57:08 pm »
    roles seem perfect to me i knnow not everyone replied or pmed u there roles but what we got here seems solid
    The Devil what more is there to say.

Offline DevilLoss

Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg305431#msg305431
    « Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 07:16:28 pm »
    wait so if i get this right the first people to not be fighting anymore if we dont have enough cards are numbers 8,7,6 or are these just the a number order in which you put people ? im a little confused on this part

• Legendary Member
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg309929#msg309929
    « Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 06:33:48 pm »
    Name role change.

From Lieutenant to Penny.

Augh.

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
    • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
    • Death to the Ninja!
    • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg309982#msg309982
    « Reply #6 on: April 11, 2011, 07:28:35 pm »
    unfortunately Spike - yours and mine are the 2 name changes that are against the rules - or you really could be my Sheldon
    Lux Kyrie

Azumi

Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg312264#msg312264
    « Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 02:43:40 pm »
    Just to let you guys know its Easter Holiday here in Germany starting today or tmmrw (since today some still have school) and next week I will be leaving for France around Wednesday so I won't be able to do anything for about a week or 2 after that.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
    • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
    • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg312284#msg312284
    « Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 03:23:38 pm »
    Just to let you guys know its Easter Holiday here in Germany starting today or tmmrw (since today some still have school) and next week I will be leaving for France around Wednesday so I won't be able to do anything for about a week or 2 after that.
    If you can play your next battle against YoungSot it is good. We'll sub for you after that no worry ...

Offline DevilLoss

Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg312294#msg312294
    « Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 03:37:21 pm »
    ya hopefully you can get this weeks battle in and subbing should be fine if you havent noticed we already had to sub. so no worries enjoy yourself and have a good break we will sub your matches when needed :D

Azumi

Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg312485#msg312485
    « Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 10:36:35 pm »
    Im fine this week..but next match i probably wont make it

• Legendary Member
    Re: Member Roles https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=23789.msg312850#msg312850
    « Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 10:09:06 am »

No problem Azumi. We will sub you (not replaceing) until you'll be back.

;)

blarg: DevilLoss,SnoWeb,SpikeSpiegel,crimsonflippa,Azumi,drogana,Gl1tch