*Author

Offline TStarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
[LB7] UberDudesFTW 1 vs. Kaado Musha 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg432135#msg432135
« on: November 29, 2011, 02:40:49 am »
Round has ended

:earth  UberDudesFTWKaado Musha  :aether 
  :aether Jen-i  :water  Danceman  :earth
  :entropy TStar  :darkness  Rutarete  :entropy
  :fire jmdt  :water  Filly678  :time
Carpe Diem!!

Filly678

Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433522#msg433522
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:03 pm »
Oh great. Water again?

• Legendary Member
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433526#msg433526
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 11:05:11 pm »
Oh great. Water again?
1 day left in the round and you are just now looking at your element? XD

Also, Rutarete has vanished.  We spoke as I was posting brackets and then I lost power for a day.  He said he was unavailable Wednesday, but he hasn't logged in or replied to my PM from yesterday so you guys may need to prepare decks for a sub if he doesn't show up.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433530#msg433530
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 11:10:42 pm »
Oh great. Water again?
1 day left in the round and you are just now looking at your element? XD

Also, Rutarete has vanished.  We spoke as I was posting brackets and then I lost power for a day.  He said he was unavailable Wednesday, but he hasn't logged in or replied to my PM from yesterday so you guys may need to prepare decks for a sub if he doesn't show up.
Do they have to pm the decks to you?  :P

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433541#msg433541
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 11:30:13 pm »
Just clearing the clouds, so to say; I am here.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433602#msg433602
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 01:11:15 am »
jmdt 2 - filly678 0

by jmdt
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 591 591 591 591 591 596 596 596 596 59c 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5ic 5ic 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 8pm

by jmdt
5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fb 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i9 5i9 5ib 5ib 5id 5id 5ii 5ii 5ii 5ii 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 8po

will update later.  pleasure playing you filly

Filly678

Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433603#msg433603
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 01:13:39 am »
jmdt 2
Filly678 0

Horrible draws + Screwed quanta balance = loss.

Game 1:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rr 5rr 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 8ps

Game 2:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rr 5rr 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 63a 63a 63a 8ps

• Legendary Member
  • Highly Overrated
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433605#msg433605
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 01:15:53 am »
The second deck used by jmdt is illegal as is contains more than 2/3 :water cards.  That means the second game is considered a forfeit and the match is tied 1-1.  Please try to arrange to play the third game when possible.
Carpe Diem!!

• Legendary Member
  • Highly Overrated
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433628#msg433628
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 01:55:34 am »
TStar: 2
Rutarete: 0

Game 1: WIN
4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 590 590 590 590 590 590 593 593 593 593 8pm

Game 2: WIN
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 593 593 593 593 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uv 5uv 5uv 5uv 5uv 606 606 606 606 8pm

Details to follow
Carpe Diem!!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW vs. Kaado Musha https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433638#msg433638
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 02:03:59 am »
Rutarete - 0
TStar - 2

Game 1:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vn 4vn 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5us 5us 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pt

The deck was meant for mass voodoo fun, but alas, TStar got a second (or was it third) turn discord, and it was about 20 or so turns before I could get a voodoo out - discord + earthquake kept me from playing cards otherwise.

Edit: Forgot to mention the new form of :earth rush! Burrowed Graboid Rush! And it pretty much did beat me lol. He didn't draw any novas for a while, and even got to thinking he forgot to put them in. But in a last turn finisher he got some, evolved the graboids, and beat me. I hope you have the pic, T. I haven't gotten screenshots to work for me.

Game 2:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 50u 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61u 622 622 622 63a 8pt

This is an unupped modified version of it's original, but the strategy remains the same - Lycan Rush. At the beginning, it looked Ok, as I'd killed off his first Gargoyle; but his two devourers kept me at bay and turned the game into one of attrition as it went on - him putting out more devourers, me getting new pillars/pends as he got those devourers, me getting out a dusk shield, and he had a few earthquakes too :(. When I had about 11-14 cards left (more than half the game was done) I finally got a lycan out, with a few more to come, and he had Vampired Gargoyles (a deck I've always wanted to make but failed  :) ). Dusk stalled his healing enough to keep our health levels pretty even with one another, but at the end, dusk gave up on me or something, and I lost. Another 2 turns and I would have had a fractal out, which then would have overpowered his healing against dusk.  Very close game.

Overall, I think I lost mainly because his decks were built on control, and mine weren't. That seems to me the deciding factor. Good games, T.
My Decks

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW 1 vs. Kaado Musha 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433690#msg433690
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 03:05:04 am »
Just wondering, what IS the max you can have in your inbox?
My Decks

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [LB7] UberDudesFTW 1 vs. Kaado Musha 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34267.msg433717#msg433717
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 03:51:57 am »
Sorry Rutarete I don't know - with that said,

Danceman you're inbox is full - Clean it up so we can arrange a game!!!

I'm okay trying again tomorrow after things not working out today - but the only times you are available I'm at work.
I've got the flexibility to make time for our match but I need a little lead time to get out of the office to get some undisturbed time to play.

I'll watch my phone for forum pm's - please send me one at the earliest possible moment so that we can work things out.
Lux Kyrie

anything
blarg: Danceman,TStar,Rutarete,jmdt,Filly678