*Author

Rember

Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg439772#msg439772
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 08:54:38 pm »
~Napalm - 0
Rember - 2

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 590 590 590 590 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 8pm

Immorush vs Immorush. I simply had a faster draw. She needed to draw a freeze I assume and for me not to topdeck a phoenix, neither of which happened.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 58s 593 593 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5i8 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ic 5ic 5ic 8pp

Quite a shaky beginning for me starting with half of my water pillars and only 1 earth pillar, this resulted in me getting a trident out well before I was able to utilize it. Unfortunately for Napalm I destroyed a triple stack of water pends early and then her water pillars which meant only 2 toadfish once the fractal came and I was able to freeze one and bolt the other. She conceded upon seeing it was unlikely another fractal would come.

Good games with a great player, I hope to see you in another PvP event sometime down the road ~Napalm. Sorry team Triple Threat, you were one of my top picks for this event. Kudos for wielding the elements you respectively hold the master titles to.

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg439793#msg439793
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 09:17:18 pm »
Sorry guys. ImmoPhoenix had an awful draw and Squid Stall was decimated by a single Trident. It's been fun, but now it's time I take my leave.
You will be well missed old friend.  Have a nice break.

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg439799#msg439799
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 09:20:25 pm »
Nice to see Trident used in PvP!
I've seen Cali Snowstorm as one of the top teams from the start of this TPvP, beating us first chance they got aswell! I hope you can take home the final victory guys.

Very sad to see Nap leaving also, but I'm sure she'll be around in chat anyway ;)

Offline Bonestorm

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bonestorm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • This is not the end.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of Short Story Competition - Draconic Guardians
Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg439852#msg439852
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 10:41:48 pm »
Nice one Snow, sorry I cocked up and had you fighting to keep us in it.

Wonder where I've seen a trident deck like that before  ;)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg439964#msg439964
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 06:44:47 am »
Hehe snow, glad to see us Trident stall worked!
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: [LB20] Triple Threat 0 vs. Cali Snowstorm 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34765.msg440147#msg440147
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2011, 10:15:09 pm »
Sorry guys. ImmoPhoenix had an awful draw and Squid Stall was decimated by a single Trident. It's been fun, but now it's time I take my leave.
No worries.  I came to this Event intending to have fun both with 2 people whose company I enjoy the most as well as with the Elements that I've grown most used to over time in this game.  It's not as if we really scrutinized the Element situation anyways from the beginning; being able to get this far using only our favorite Elements is far more rewarding than anything else we might have done.

So in summary, I'm not at all disappointed by the outcome, and I hope to see your smiling face again soon :>
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

anything
blarg: Rember