*Author

Offline willng3Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416154#msg416154
« on: October 26, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »
So it's my first time having a deck reach the #1 spot in Platinum and I'm suddenly very curious as to how well my deck is performing in comparison to others who have held the spotlight.  I didn't think much of it at first, but after I reached 1000+ rating I started to realize that this might be a bit abnormal.

So I'm curious, has anyone else managed to beat this rating in Platinum?

And while I'm at it:  Who holds the record for highest rating in each of the other 3 Leagues?
(pics or it didn't happen)
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416155#msg416155
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 09:13:06 pm »
My highest rating with rank 1 is 700~ish
Not more though :P

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416156#msg416156
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:13:43 pm »
Nice. Mine peaked at 665 when it was first.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416157#msg416157
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:13:53 pm »
Never reached 1000, & i've been twice top.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416158#msg416158
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 09:14:17 pm »
As I said in chat: Congratulations.

I check scores alot and have never seen a score this high in Platinum League, I am quite certain it hasn't been achieved yet.
My highest is my current score (600-700)

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416159#msg416159
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 09:15:04 pm »
Don't know how my new deck is goona do, it's 5-0 now, but I have a pretty good feeling about it :D
Probably not rank 1 or something.
We'll see

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416173#msg416173
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 09:54:59 pm »
Hm. I think kirchj might have gotten a higher rating when Arena just came out and he was in first place with his QT speedbow.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416178#msg416178
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:51 pm »
I had a deck at 60-0 but I don't think my score was ever as high as yours because my deck wasn't played enough. And now it's probably even harder to go 60-0 with SoSa and Instosis grinders.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416230#msg416230
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 11:28:42 pm »
The best one I can find in my plat thread list is rating 596 and rank 2, with 75-2 record, so it might have been a touch over 600 at one point, but definitely nowhere near 1k :p  I do remember seeing one over 1100 in bronze recently.

Not sure what's all in will's deck.  I went against it once, when it was about rank 4, but I had a one tower draw and it squashed me hard and quick.  It looked like a fairly typical monodeath rush to me, spiders and mummies and that sort of thing.  It's a good deck, but unless he has some sort of secret weapon I never saw, like SoSa, I'm not sure how it's managed to get over 1k rating.

It does give me high hopes for my current arena deck, using bone pillar.  (Will has death pendulum)  I'm 21-1 so far and I'm gunning for YOUR spot, will!

Rember

Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416240#msg416240
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2011, 11:44:35 pm »
I had around 2500 or something rating in bronze during beta. :V

1300~ in plat so far.

kirchj33

Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416411#msg416411
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 07:08:32 am »
So I think this is the all-time record for Plat.  Only because it was right after beta was released and arena activity was at its highest point.  Battled back and forth with QT for awhile for 1st before winning the war of attrition.  The rating may have gone slightly higher, but I know I topped out at 310 wins before making a new deck on day 8.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Who has the highest rating in each League? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32927.msg416456#msg416456
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 11:40:25 am »
1000+ in gold league with my stall faster.
It was 1 week after the arena released so I don't have screen.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

anything
blarg: