*Author

Kurohami

Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg412221#msg412221
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2011, 12:03:37 am »
hmm, I just came back to visit elements after an almost one year break. I see that lots have changed. This new top 500 thing is pretty interesting, especially how I started at level 62... Finally I get to basically make false gods in a moments notice and unleash them onto other innocent players. I am quite happy with this new feature. I'm glad I decided to came back. I've actually came up with an idea pretty similar to Essence's life/water duo on my own, don't know how well it works on other players, but I found it pretty tough to crack when I tested it, so I suspect it's might awesome.

p.s: greetings, anyone who still remembers me, if there are any.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg413750#msg413750
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2011, 02:51:44 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5io 5io 5io 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gv 7gv 7gv 7gv 7gv 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h1 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80e 80e 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pp

38 wins
12 losses

Had a 35-6 streak earlier and was ranked somewhere in the early 100's. How do people get 60 battles in 3 days? T_T

Offline Eleahen

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Eleahen is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Всем привет
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg414062#msg414062
« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2011, 06:03:27 am »
4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 55v 55v 568 5rk 5rk 5rk 621 6qq 6qq 6rn 719 745 745 74b 74f 74f 74f 77f 7ah 7dm 7dm 7dm 7gq 7gq 7gq 7mu 7t7 8pl

Platinum - Level 61 deck
peaked at rank 8

145 hp
20 upgraded
3x mark
double draw

Oracle Card: Black Hole

78-12
Age 5 daysOne more step on a pointless crusade to defeat the rainbow. :P
Got lucky on the number of plays.

Offline gumbeh

• Reputation Power: 7
  • gumbeh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Nude to Elements
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg415760#msg415760
« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2011, 11:02:22 pm »

I love waterbows. Peaked at rank 75ish in Gold; even surviving 2 days in Gold is an accomplishment, imo. Getting closer and closer to getting into Easy Street (aka Plat) every day.

suxerz

Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg416007#msg416007
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2011, 01:31:19 pm »
League
Platinum
Level
SP Used
Stamina
200 HP
Wisdom
60 Ups
Intellect
2X Mark
Dexterity
2X
Win-Loss
45 - 5
Highest Rank
~15
Oracle CardPhoenix | Minor Phoenix
(http://helltgivre.free.fr/elements/?deck=z15c9z47acz27ae7amz37ao7apz47dg7dkz27dm7drz57dsz27f28pn)
Nothing special. Kinda weird to see that it got to top 25 even with that terrible win rate. >.<

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg416034#msg416034
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2011, 03:19:09 pm »
Hehe, it would've been terrible before the Shards. Now it's decent.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg416143#msg416143
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2011, 08:44:24 pm »
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55l 55o 55o 55o 55o 55o 55s 55s 55v 55v 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 8pl

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg417319#msg417319
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2011, 07:29:14 am »
Finally put my Mono Death to rest.  After rising to over 1200 Rating, the deck fell to 1HP and still remained in the #1 spot despite losing 15 times that day.  I will not post the exact deck I used here as I believe it was honestly too powerful, but at its peak it managed these statistics:

Fair thee well, friend.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg417335#msg417335
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2011, 08:17:31 am »
Finally put my Mono Death to rest.  After rising to over 1200 Rating, the deck fell to 1HP and still remained in the #1 spot despite losing 15 times that day.  I will not post the exact deck I used here as I believe it was honestly too powerful, but at its peak it managed these statistics:

Fair thee well, friend.
Wasn't it just a death rush with poison and SoSa?
Correect me if I'm wrong :P

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg417446#msg417446
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2011, 04:17:48 pm »
Sure thing.  You're wrong.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TuckingFypo

• TuckingFypo hides under a Cloak.
  • 'umop apisdn si agessaw siyt
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg417822#msg417822
« Reply #190 on: October 30, 2011, 07:25:23 am »
4t5 4t5 4t5 4t5 4t5 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 8pl

At the end of the day, this farm-ish-thing...went 7 - 4.

Yay 200th post!

Offline Plantifant

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: So what did you just take down from the Arena? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28144.msg417850#msg417850
« Reply #191 on: October 30, 2011, 08:59:18 am »
Sure thing.  You're wrong.
Well, it was what I thought, that's why I said correct me if I'm wrong.

blarg: Kuroaitou,Eleahen,furballdn,TuckingFypo