*Author

Offline ManuelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273150#msg1273150
« on: January 04, 2018, 07:50:55 pm »
disclaimer: i have asked to higurashi before making the thread

silver has currently 232 decks, the other are NaN empty slots; i feel like this is really really really really unhealthy for the game because:

1: u can farm  :electrum and rares in no time
2: new players can think the game is dead, and quit: less players, less new forum members
3: farming silver is better than farming plat and fgs

i think we should really start making alts for silver league, or the game will collapse even more

how to make an alt and level up to level 20, the fastest way (i think)

1 pick aether
2 ignore everything, go in deck editor, remove from the deck&sell dragons, immortals, puniverses, tbolts
3 buy 5 daggers, 6 photons, 2 balls and put them in the deck, cut the deck to 30 cards ofc
4 start playing silver, surrend to every non NaN deck non 1 hp deck
5 buy monodeath or monont rush, do quests (3 battles), now u can spin oracle, submit the deck with 200 hp (it should be enough to live forever), the end.

u can do this in less than 15 minutes, something like 60 battles

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273156#msg1273156
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 10:26:18 pm »
Bronze may not have any NaN decks but it gives just as much (or similar maybe more) rewards so if silver is revived people could farm that. So you want us to make alt(s) and fill silver with good decks to try and bring it back to life?

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273157#msg1273157
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 10:45:10 pm »
I've still got about a couple million electrum to grind before I'm done on my main account, never mind starting 20 alts to grind on. lmao

• Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273159#msg1273159
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 11:35:06 pm »
So you want us to make alt(s) and fill silver with good decks to try and bring it back to life?

unfortunately yes, i think as a community we should do our best to "repair" things

i'm not saying to make 20 alts, if every player in war make 3 alts silver can be filled in no time, but even 1 alt/player can do something

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273160#msg1273160
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 11:35:13 pm »
4 start playing silver, surrend to every non NaN deck non 1 hp deck

The irony in that is amazing

(made an account, ~30min to get to level 20)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:10:54 am by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273207#msg1273207
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »
All my alts have gone to lvl 59 and it takes way too long to drop score, but it looks like Gold needs help too. I'll put some decks up there and consider making more NBC Silver alts.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273209#msg1273209
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 03:58:22 pm »
currently there are 246 decks in silver (+14 in 2 days, +1  :electrum payout) so thanks to who is helping or will help

unfortunately gold needs help too, i have started with silver because is a lot more faster

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273420#msg1273420
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 01:12:49 pm »
When I started making a lot of alts, it was to help fill silver in the first place.

I made a 13th alt yesterday, which is now in silver. Nine alts are in silver now, 4 are in gold.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1273573#msg1273573
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 03:14:13 am »
Now there's only 239 :o
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Sqantic Pilau

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Sqantic Pilau is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Old and hairy - kind o' scary.
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1275020#msg1275020
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2018, 12:42:23 pm »
unfortunately yes, i think as a community we should do our best to "repair" things

I second this.
Although I've become a fairly light/infrequent player over the last couple of years, I've created some alts to help re-populate silver.
I encourage anyone else to do their bit too. It really doesn't take that long to get a new alt up to level 20.
By eck it's reet gradley, it's a proper Sqantic that is, I tells thee.

Offline leandrebs

• Reputation Power: 2
  • leandrebs is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1276230#msg1276230
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 01:15:45 pm »
Hello guys, I returned to elements a few days ago, and got worried about the arena. This kind of stuff can really a negative impact on the game for new players. I don't have a lot of time to make lots of silver decks, but I'll try to run at least my one "thegreatsamurai" every time.

EDIT: created an alt, following instructions. Silver was the most fun of leagues back in the day.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 01:50:14 pm by leandrebs »

Offline aboud99

• Reputation Power: 1
  • aboud99 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Re: Silver League is dying https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65592.msg1292945#msg1292945
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2019, 03:04:17 pm »
I wanted to come back to play this game after years.
Unfortunately I found that all the arenas are messed up. I can get the upgraded cards and infinite electrum without any effort. No point to play.
This issue can be solved but I'm not sure whether there is still a person with ability to modify the game.
What I propose is:
1. The idea of having HP of deck decrease below 100 can be eliminated. Deck's HP would stop decreasing at 100 HP.
2. Decks that are not updated in one week are removed from the arena.
3. There is no minimum number of decks required for an arena. In other words, if there are only 10 decks that were updated in the last week then only these decks will be remaining in the arena.
4. Arenas that don't have any deck updated in the last week cannot be played. This normally wouldn't happen but just in case.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 03:06:30 pm by aboud99 »

anything
blarg: