*Author

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg407515#msg407515
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 01:31:39 pm »
Did you get them from Bronze league?

I spent a LOT of time grinding yesterday and didn't even see them in the spins through a couple of hundred games.
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline aqwsz0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • aqwsz0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Mono-Aether FTW
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg407521#msg407521
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »
u can get them via donation

Offline PlantifantTopic starter

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg407555#msg407555
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2011, 02:46:05 pm »
I got them via silver and bronze, yes.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg407660#msg407660
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 07:28:24 pm »
Did you get them from Bronze league?

I spent a LOT of time grinding yesterday and didn't even see them in the spins through a couple of hundred games.
My sense of paranoia recommends that you clear your browser cache. Once I did that, I started to see the new Shards in bonus spins.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg408302#msg408302
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 12:31:48 am »
Something I realized is that arena farming may have lost Fire Stall, but I think it gained something potentially just as bad. The fact that SoSa is going to become a crux in the arena metagame. The simple fact is that SoSa can be played enough in an arena deck to literally deck you out before you can hurt them if you have a 30 card deck. 12 SoSa, 2 turns each, 24 turns of invulnerability. Which means you
A: Play an OTK deck. Good luck doing this on a 150+ opponent with the quanta cap, or even worse if they use SoD with light mark to pump their max up even higher.
B: Play a Stall deck. Not good farm-effectively at all. But might work as long as you account for the in-element poison possibility, SoV's are probably too slow to work against the deck so you're better off going for deckout, which the Fire Shard could help with if it really forces opponents to draw.

Point being, its rare now, but I know arena decks, and balance shouldn't be based on them but I foresee SoSa while balanced PvP being a dominating force in the Arena metagame.

Also, I've done about two dozen spins, and only won 2, a SoV and a SoSa. I'm not sure I'll ever get them at this rate.

Offline MrSinister

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MrSinister is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg412989#msg412989
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 06:51:02 am »
Am I the only one having problems to get SoSe?

I'm farming bronze like most other people and already got 2 SoSa, 3 SoV and 3 SoP but not a single SoSe. In fact I barely ever see it, something about 3-5 times on a single wheel since I'm grinding Bronze and of course I never got two at the same time.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg412991#msg412991
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 07:02:15 am »
Am I the only one having problems to get SoSe?

I'm farming bronze like most other people and already got 2 SoSa, 3 SoV and 3 SoP but not a single SoSe. In fact I barely ever see it, something about 3-5 times on a single wheel since I'm grinding Bronze and of course I never got two at the same time.
I suspect it's just random chance.  It was the last one I won, too; I've got more of all the other ones.  I'd guess that you, like me, probably want SoSe more than the rest, so it just seems tougher to get.

There are certain rares I do see much more often than others.  I have probably sold thirty extra upped Morning Glory and Eagle's Eye each, but there are other rare weapons that I haven't found 6 of yet.  I have one upped titan and two upped poseidon, for example.  Someone else probably has dozens of extra titans but can't get eagle's eye to save their life, and will be raging at my post :p

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg412994#msg412994
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 07:22:45 am »
SoSe is the only shards I have in 12, for my part I have trouble to win SoP
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline PlantifantTopic starter

• Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg413114#msg413114
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2011, 01:27:43 pm »
Same here, I got SoSe first, have it like 10 times now.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: New Shards :-) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32112.msg413116#msg413116
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 01:32:20 pm »
I got a problem too, when I see the image I think it's a SoD.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: