*Author

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg529692#msg529692
« Reply #240 on: August 06, 2012, 01:03:06 pm »
The screenshot speaks by itself:

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg530925#msg530925
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2012, 04:35:05 am »

I made the mistake of filling my field early on and playing eclipse.  When his hp got low enough, he spammed miracles every other turn.  I thought I was going to die, but I decided to play on and luckily for me, he ran out of miracles on my last card.  :D

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg530991#msg530991
« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2012, 09:18:23 am »
Airborne creatures are for a warden deck a pain. This many were almost overwhelming. Almost  :P

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg531907#msg531907
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2012, 10:11:00 am »

Ah, so close
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline smendez

• Reputation Power: 1
  • smendez is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg539225#msg539225
« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2012, 06:21:58 am »
bad start

even worse

and then... xD

platinum league.
after that i win a upgraded sword, the 1 time i win something.
the match before this was vs a dark/light deck with vampire swords, crusaders and blessings. was even better. elemental master, i allmost lose and i just use 2 purple nymph, the enemy hit himself with the inverted vampire attack and healing me.
lke this but other guy
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 08:53:20 pm by smendez »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg539257#msg539257
« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2012, 12:53:13 pm »
Using my SoSe/precog deck, I saw something I've never seen in platinum outside of a farm...

Why is there a relic in the AI's hand? :p

(ended up winning the game due to a dimshield off SoSe and AI having wasted all its explosions)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg540774#msg540774
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2012, 01:04:56 pm »

I was seriously scared for awhile there that I was going to lose to an aflatoxin oracle card deck... :p  I'd have thumbs-upped it for sure if it had won, though.

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg540858#msg540858
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2012, 06:21:54 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

I was seriously scared for awhile there that I was going to lose to an aflatoxin oracle card deck... :p  I'd have thumbs-upped it for sure if it had won, though.
Would have been an exact win if not for your pet.  Skeleton pet OP.
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg540859#msg540859
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2012, 06:24:34 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Would have been an exact win if not for your pet.  Skeleton pet OP.

Skull Shield blocks 1 damage, so it would be alive with 4 hp.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg540916#msg540916
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2012, 09:21:19 pm »
Yeah, I got lucky with that :)  The pet was something weak like a gnome rider, but I mutated it later into something else.  Eventually it skeletonized, but apparently when mutants die to skull shield they become mutant skeletons, which is why it has dive instead of being a vanilla skeleton.  The eclipse I got from SoSe also turned out to be quite beneficial this game :)

Offline jumpingbeans

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jumpingbeans is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Yo dawg
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg542382#msg542382
« Reply #250 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:35 pm »
Okay, so I'm playing a Demi-Upped Wrecking Ball (Towers, SNs, and Spiders upped) and I come across this deck in Silver. Card in Stone Skin, mark is  :entropy . I'm thinking it's probably and Oraclebow (despite that being an odd card for one) or a really clever decks. Get in, I play my Tower, and then he goes and...

He plays Aether Pillars/Towers. I'm thinking "wtf is he doing?", but I play on. Play a few cards, including a Spider and a Wings, and then he goes. And he plays Psions. And more Psions. Then upped Psions. I'm sitting here, Webbing them, hoping to draw my Mind Flayer...

But I don't. At least, not in time. He TUs my Lava Golem (doesn't matter; have Wings), and then my turn. Seven HP left, with just not enough damage to kill him.

And that's the story of how I lost to an Arena deck with 5 dead cards and a dead mark. Congrats.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg542383#msg542383
« Reply #251 on: September 15, 2012, 11:19:36 pm »

blarg: