*Author

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg419401#msg419401
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2011, 01:30:48 pm »
I almost decked out with a 60 cards deck but I finally got it, damn!

Van Helsing

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg419589#msg419589
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2011, 09:52:42 pm »

Annyoing game, he drawed mindgate first, so he raped me so I became a Shit Elemental  :'(

Anyways Mindgate is a top card, slow but awesome. Maybe new defenses as shard of sacrifice help to sustain, with sundials it's 18 turns of almost peace except for those 6 turns of sundial where weapons or steals/destroys can denial sundial.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg420240#msg420240
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2011, 04:28:35 am »
I just finished an epic 15-minute match against a mono- :aether deck using mindgates and QTs. I was using entropy/light. The guy dominated early on, chaining dim shields from turns 4 to 10 so I couldn't do any damage... but other than my mindgated RoLs, he didn't do any damage either.

Turn 15 comes along. By now we both have plenty of damage on the board. He's used a (mindgated) miracle to keep himself alive, and so have I. I have a second miracle in my hand, but nowhere near enough  :light quanta to use it before he kills me.

Then he mindgates Solar Shield.

Thanks to all of the RoLs he put out for no good reason earlier, I now have enough quanta to use it and save myself, but I still won't be able to kill him quickly enough thanks to his own solar shield.

Turn 17: the guy mindgates two Butterfly Effects. I think I'm done, but for some reason he plays both of them leaving him with too little  :entropy to get rid of my shield, and I have 5 HP left.

Then I play my own BE, destroy his shield, and kill him.

8)
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg423005#msg423005
« Reply #135 on: November 10, 2011, 12:11:44 am »
Fighting a mono Aether with a SoSe Snova deck, its chaining Dim Shields, and has some SoG's to heal. So I start building up a mutant base to rack off my damage, since it keeps flying its Lobo's to Maxwell's jaws. It breaks through my cat supported bonewall after a good bit of effort, although I've got lots of vamping and two PC cards in my hand and am about to play through to finish it off and thusly win my third wheel spin.

Epic comp troll: Mono Aether that hasn't played Silence all game in a 20 turn game suddenly plays Silence on literally the one turn that screws me out of a win.

Epic counter troll: Last ditch mutate into a Steal Druid. I remember looking at the comp and thinking "Only a Steal mutant will save me now."

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg423295#msg423295
« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2011, 04:44:49 pm »
Fighting a mono Aether with a SoSe Snova deck, its chaining Dim Shields, and has some SoG's to heal. So I start building up a mutant base to rack off my damage, since it keeps flying its Lobo's to Maxwell's jaws. It breaks through my cat supported bonewall after a good bit of effort, although I've got lots of vamping and two PC cards in my hand and am about to play through to finish it off and thusly win my third wheel spin.

Epic comp troll: Mono Aether that hasn't played Silence all game in a 20 turn game suddenly plays Silence on literally the one turn that screws me out of a win.

Epic counter troll: Last ditch mutate into a Steal Druid. I remember looking at the comp and thinking "Only a Steal mutant will save me now."
Well, a destroy mutant would do too :P

Offline Elite arbiter

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg423310#msg423310
« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2011, 05:29:31 pm »

Well, a destroy mutant would do too :P
Yes it would, but the reason I mentioned thinking Steal was that I was a bit depressed about it and only thinking steal since steal was the card I was going to use that was blocked by silence. So I didn't cognitively think "a steal or destroy mutant will PC it and save me", I thought "I need Steal now"

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429016#msg429016
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2011, 02:29:39 am »
Using a Pharaoh SoR deck with chimeras against Plat... come across a  :earth:light deckout... with diamond shield

1st i fill the board and chimera... and then for my final burst, 1 card from deckout... I do it again:

And managed to skip the miracle or further stoneskins with a 135 / 562 CHIMERA on 2nd to last turn ;)

Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429119#msg429119
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2011, 07:02:09 am »
Actually you had another turn to try but he would have se stone skin or miracle. Awesome chimera though ;)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Rember

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429120#msg429120
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2011, 07:07:13 am »
Oh hey that's cool. Did the chimera go down to 499hp once you finished your turn?

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429181#msg429181
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2011, 01:54:38 pm »
no it sticks :) Im loving this deck against plat atm actually, getting pretty good results, and very fun trying to see how big i can get my chimera lol
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline Anthraxx

• Anthraxx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Work less, ride more!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429647#msg429647
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2011, 10:12:12 am »
No screens but a cool story.

I'm playing OTK (the QT version) vs. mono black packed with SoVs and pests. No PC means I'm quickly down to 1 hp and the field is flooded with vapire/gargoyle/pest combination. My hourglasses are barely keeping my dim shields from being stolen and me being killed in the process. Silurian dragon is hiding deep in the deck so I can't do much till I draw the exactly last card. Quick look at the quanta pool and a sad face. Pests sucked all but the bare minimum to pull off the trick. Opponent has 200 hp so the sky blitz + 4 SoRs will be necessary to seal the deal and I have 9 air quanta (unupped blitz, duh)...

Aaaand the impossible happens, 4 shards go down touching all but the air pool. /Trollface and the sweetest EM this month :)
:entropy :entropy :entropy Wooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr :entropy :entropy :entropy

Offline Elite arbiter

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg429654#msg429654
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2011, 10:49:44 am »
I'm assuming he didn't have Dusk Shield up, and I would have felt quite sorry for you if SoR #4 is what drained your Air off the needed amount, because you technically can Sky Dive after 3 SoR if there's no opposition. (Still play the 4th though.)

In any case, I can see how this would be quite a rush, and congratulations.

anything
blarg: