*Author

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416024#msg416024
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2011, 02:35:21 pm »
Beating a French with a Firestall just before deck-out

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416362#msg416362
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2011, 03:30:33 am »

My opponent should change his name to Rasputin.  He just won't die...

Offline Bootsza

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Bootsza is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Matey!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416407#msg416407
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2011, 06:03:12 am »
It is rough when they will not die but equally harsh when they will not let you live!!

WizardCat insists on doing both :(
It is too late to apologise.  I have already forgiven you.

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416436#msg416436
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2011, 09:49:55 am »
It is rough when they will not die but equally harsh when they will not let you live!!

WizardCat insists on doing both :(
Just faced him too, he didn't want to die indeed..
Used SPlat too btw.

Offline Anthraxx

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Anthraxx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Work less, ride more!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416448#msg416448
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2011, 10:44:13 am »

Survived 4 miracles :P
:entropy :entropy :entropy Wooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr :entropy :entropy :entropy

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416835#msg416835
« Reply #125 on: October 28, 2011, 04:42:17 am »
Okay this one really made me laugh.

No, I didn't play Fractal.  But the AI was nice enough to Nightmare its Devourer, allowing me to spam the field with Devs and lock it down instead of the other way around.  To add icing to the cake, I Pulvy'd all of its Pillars to remove all hope of winning.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Rember

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416849#msg416849
« Reply #126 on: October 28, 2011, 05:17:09 am »
I keep seeing posts by this guy everywhere, I finally managed to find him ingame.  :P

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416855#msg416855
« Reply #127 on: October 28, 2011, 05:32:26 am »
Hehe, I was wondering what deck beat my arena deck.  I wouldn't have guessed SPlat, though, because I figure a lot of people are using that, and if it could beat mine, it would be doing a lot worse.  The really silly thing about that deck is all I did was take my favourite bronze league farmer and throw in some dragons to get it up to 35 cards :p

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416878#msg416878
« Reply #128 on: October 28, 2011, 07:10:04 am »

Me winning like a boss, with 1 hp max.

Got an EM, obviously, but it was only 226 electrum.  In platinum league :p

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416985#msg416985
« Reply #129 on: October 28, 2011, 02:56:42 pm »
Well hey, at least its more than any non-em win. And wow, how many Protect Artifacts do you run? Actually 3 or more, or are those just from a SoSe? I was just musing to myself that nobody would ever put 3+ Protect Artifacts in a deck, even in a defensive control rainbow.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg416989#msg416989
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2011, 03:09:29 pm »
Well hey, at least its more than any non-em win. And wow, how many Protect Artifacts do you run? Actually 3 or more, or are those just from a SoSe? I was just musing to myself that nobody would ever put 3+ Protect Artifacts in a deck, even in a defensive control rainbow.
3 in that deck.  I did use a SoSe that game, apparently an upped and unupped one; the sky blitz, spider, and stiletto are not in my deck.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg418934#msg418934
« Reply #131 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:37 am »
Thank you 92|93 Forest Spirit. Thank you, SoSe giving me a rewind. Thank you, Mindgated Shards of Divinity to keep me alive.
But, thank you Eternity, for keeping me in this incredibly long battle. It reminds me of the time I tried to do 1000 score on Z-Rox.
Also, thank you Shards of Void, for making his Miracle much more acceptable.

/this is what happens when you mix in Carapace, ForestAlcoholist, Mindgate, SoSe and Eternity

There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

anything
blarg: