*Author

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg414101#msg414101
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2011, 08:06:44 am »

Forest spirits were a good choice in this opponent's speedbow, since they don't really suffer much from being unupgraded.  However, using Thunderbolt (the oracle card) and Rewind in the same AI deck doesn't work very well, because it plays thunderbolt on something and then rewinds it.  It was fairly close all the way, and I would have actually lost the game, except that on the last turn the AI decided to Thunderbolt one of my creatures instead of me.

The damselfly, graveyard, and dissipation field were from shard of serendipity.  I seem to get dissipation field far too often from that card, and it's dead useless with sanctuary in my deck :p

parasite99

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg414480#msg414480
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2011, 11:59:35 pm »
(http://imageplay.net/)

After a veeery slow start....6 turns without a pillar and explosions in every pillar I tried to play...I lost while the arena deck had 1hp.
I played a 2nd momentum even though I knew I will bring him down to 1hp and that it was not enough for the kill, just to be sure that I did all I could :)

IcedCakeLake

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg414640#msg414640
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2011, 05:52:02 am »
Losing to a 3 base hp deck, by drawing 13 pillars and no creatures, in a 15 pillar 15 creature deck. They killed me before I drew a creature.

Terrilocks

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg414731#msg414731
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2011, 12:05:03 pm »
My deck, which reached first place in the gold arena but is now 9 days old just got a win on 1hp xD

I imagine that was pretty sensational for whoever was playing agaisnt it!

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg414736#msg414736
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2011, 12:12:48 pm »
My deck, which reached first place in the gold arena but is now 9 days old just got a win on 1hp xD

I imagine that was pretty sensational for whoever was playing agaisnt it!
That rainbow with life mark just for SoG bonus?
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415041#msg415041
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2011, 02:06:30 am »
ugh i wish i took screenshots... just saw this topic after looking at the forums for 1st time properly in a while, so i only have words:

after just winning my 1st shard of serendipity (entropy one), i added it to my usual arena speedbow, and was playing against plat, it was on my 3rd ring, against a life rush, lots of epinephrine frogs, cocatrices, the usual... and i was set to lose on my next turn. drew my SoSe for the FIRST TIME EVER... drew wings, diss shield and rain of fire. Now my favourite card. nothing from spin though cos i was serching for new shards instead of going for the 2/3 lobo :P

Will make sure to take SShots so i can post proof next time :P
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415368#msg415368
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2011, 11:17:46 pm »
I just had a funny game against theonlyrealbeef's deck.  He had NINE upped marks of darkness in play, and was playing flying poseidons in dark/water, with no earth quanta.  I was mindgating his steals and marks and had a nice pile of them myself :)  Then I was keeping him alive by antimattering and devouring my own creatures so I could get more marks, just for the lulz.  Then I accidentally killed him because I didn't count damage, so I lost the screenshot opportunity, and THEN I accidentally skipped my rare spin because I didn't realize it was my 3rd platinum ring.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415473#msg415473
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2011, 04:44:03 am »
I've won and lost many games by 1hp, but this is the first time I can remember seeing BOTH players at 1hp.

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415566#msg415566
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2011, 01:47:36 pm »
I just had a funny game against theonlyrealbeef's deck.  He had NINE upped marks of darkness in play, and was playing flying poseidons in dark/water, with no earth quanta.  I was mindgating his steals and marks and had a nice pile of them myself :)  Then I was keeping him alive by antimattering and devouring my own creatures so I could get more marks, just for the lulz.  Then I accidentally killed him because I didn't count damage, so I lost the screenshot opportunity, and THEN I accidentally skipped my rare spin because I didn't realize it was my 3rd platinum ring.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............
I just faced him too, (0-2 now btw lol)
He had 8 Mark of Darkness  :P

Offline JappertTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415669#msg415669
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2011, 06:35:08 pm »
Respect RR, that's a perfect SPlat-counter right there!

At first I was like, ok this is RR, he sucks hard, free win.
Then I was like, mito-physalia, you kidding me? What a retard.
And THEN I was like, Empathic Bonds? Dude you're starting to annoy me...
Okay then I was like wtf, I'm not gonna win this, at least he doesn't have SoP... Oh there we go!

Then he was like, Purify! And I was like... WTF?!

Great Job Adapting to the meta game Rav :(

Rember

Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415674#msg415674
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2011, 06:51:05 pm »
Haha, that's awesome RR. I thought about putting up a pestosis with bonds to troll Splat as well but adding SoPs and purifies to the mix even though there's no denial is hilarious. Welcome to the Splat wagon btw Jappert.  8)

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg415681#msg415681
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2011, 07:07:48 pm »
Haha, that's awesome RR. I thought about putting up a pestosis with bonds to troll Splat as well but adding SoPs and purifies to the mix even though there's no denial is hilarious. Welcome to the Splat wagon btw Jappert.  8)
Is there a splat wagon?
Then I'm in too :D

blarg: