*Author

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1006559#msg1006559
« Reply #252 on: October 09, 2012, 06:30:19 pm »

Not shown: SoSa Spam, Sky Blitz turn before to crash through past the SoSa barrier, early SoBra spam being nulled by the Sanc that would have otherwise decked me, MVP Hero-Class SoFo's taking out all the SoV's before they were protected early on and giving me two Black Holes to drain ~70 life, SoSe's giving me cards to properly respond, like the Solar Shield it stole from me, (Aresnic it played itself). Fun that in even the best possible situation without rolling a Purify at any point, I still only barely win by such a small amount.

Winnings.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Belligerence

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1008164#msg1008164
« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2012, 08:42:07 pm »

Ghostmare. Normally I can stomp on them with the Mummy/Rewind/SoR, but I got a slow start.

Started out fine, managing to get my Pharaoh out, along with a couple SoR before the first GotP, which made the AI Nightmare my Pharaoh. Easy win once my hand is full of Pharaohs. But then the AI started pumping out Ghosts, and played a few Vampire Daggers. Being an idiot, I accidentally discarded the Ghosts which got Nightmared (thankfully 1 at a time!) into my hand. Ended up coming down to hoping against hope that the AI wouldn't play another Nightmare... and there's the result.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1009534#msg1009534
« Reply #254 on: October 21, 2012, 06:39:58 am »
Just got done with a Gold Arena match that lasted just over an hour... My 500hp deck vs a 100 card Stall deck... man, am I tired...

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1029185#msg1029185
« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2013, 09:16:45 am »
They call him "The Bone Collector." 

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1029265#msg1029265
« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2013, 03:18:41 pm »
Shards, the game

AI nightmared my shard of focus a couple of times, this was the result
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline mwaetht

• Reputation Power: 5
  • mwaetht is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1029457#msg1029457
« Reply #257 on: January 07, 2013, 02:02:42 am »
Which is stronger: Mitosis or Fractal?

Spoiler for Hidden:
Fortunately, Miracle was not the last card in the deck.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1047047#msg1047047
« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2013, 05:50:31 pm »
Which is stronger: Mitosis or Fractal?

Spoiler for Hidden:
Fortunately, Miracle was not the last card in the deck.

oh, epic. SOD would have helped u earn a little more
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline fruglemonkey

• Reputation Power: 1
  • fruglemonkey is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1074884#msg1074884
« Reply #259 on: May 27, 2013, 04:50:08 pm »
Overdrived Titan. Was pretty sure I was a goner, if not for the raw attack, but from an impending trebuchet, too...

But then luck was on my side. The forces of chaos and entropy churned in my favour.

Antimatter. From a Shard of Serendipity. Followed by a quintessence draw.

If this was a human player I was against... I'd apologize in the chat...

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1075662#msg1075662
« Reply #260 on: May 30, 2013, 01:01:10 pm »

Monodark with pests and vampires against poison dials.  I still managed to win, even though that's usually a hard counter to it, and I got an EM with 3 SoDs :p  The deck was 30-0 and rank 3 before I ran into it :)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1128188#msg1128188
« Reply #261 on: March 01, 2014, 01:58:54 pm »
Blowing some dust off of this one, just because pet cat OP.  Was against devquake.   No idea why there wasn't some sort of finisher alongside SoV, unless it had a one-of that both copies got left in the last 3 cards, but I guess deckout was the sole win condition; it was 4-2 before me.

Offline Aelysee

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Aelysee is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1130133#msg1130133
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2014, 08:07:52 am »
How about a funny EM against a 500 HP monster?

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
Re: Most sensational Arena matches https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30470.msg1132371#msg1132371
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2014, 02:45:32 am »
Defeating the #15 ranked platinum deck, which was 26-1 before I faced it...

Using my UNUPPED and RARELESS anti-Morte deck...

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 5pu 5pu 5pu 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 621 621 63a 63a 63a 8ps

I had a pet virus, but I think it's still epic :p  (oh, and because I blew up everything with gases... the deck was eclipse with deathstalker, vampire, pest, and lots of deadly poisons and some steals)

blarg: