*Author

couponlady

Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375441#msg375441
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2011, 12:08:06 pm »
I do get annoyed at many of the Gold Decks I loose to playing The Arena.  I started playing Gold decks and they can be really annoying.  A lot of the decks do use Quantum Towers. Also a lot of the decks will use the same cards like Steal, Explosion and Antimatter. It doesn't really matter what there quantum mark is because they are using Quantum Towers.  I was lucky enough to loose to a mono rush deck with Forest Scorpions, Cockatrices and Frogs. This deck made me think about when the oracle gave me a Forest Scorpion. I decided that I would make a mono deck but I didn't do as well. I wasn't thinking about how to put a Forest Scorpion in a rainbow deck. It seems like a lot of people use the card the oracle has given them and they still try to make a rainbow deck. It is annoying but I do think there shouldn't be a ban on any cards.

Offline Plantifant

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Plantifant is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Herpedy derp I want a good singularity deck.
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375577#msg375577
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2011, 08:19:26 pm »
Ofcourse you don't remove them.
If you hate them, you make an anti-deck, and yes there are alot of them.
If they would be removed, the game would suck, because all the decks are the same, and you would lose alot more, because you can still use the cards when you fight against arena decks

Offline bucky1andonly

• Reputation Power: 9
  • bucky1andonly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375633#msg375633
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2011, 10:35:18 pm »
Let's just let this thread die once again, and leave it dead this time.  Arena is fine the way it is.

sharkweekk

Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375653#msg375653
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2011, 11:26:11 pm »
So we've all given up, huh?
From my experience playing gold, rainbow decks are becoming less and less common. My rainbow killer is becoming less profitable. Fire, gravity and darkness (and looking at the platinum leaderboards, death as well) decks have risen to be the most powerful decks. I don't think that there is a good reason to ban cards if they aren't powering the  best arena decks.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375655#msg375655
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2011, 11:28:29 pm »
Yeah now death decks rules <3
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289319#msg1289319
« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:08 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

I would ban SoD for decks older than 10 days.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289324#msg1289324
« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2019, 08:12:32 pm »
if u put sod in your deck it means:

u log the game almost daily
u are smart

most games rewards these two things

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289325#msg1289325
« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2019, 08:15:09 pm »
if u put sod in your deck it means:

u log the game almost daily

u are smart

most games rewards these two things

nfl_toros would disagree
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289326#msg1289326
« Reply #320 on: May 17, 2019, 08:15:28 pm »
I'd say Manuel is using irony.
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289327#msg1289327
« Reply #321 on: May 17, 2019, 08:23:12 pm »
where is irony lol

nlf toros is only player, anyone can mod his deck to light mark and add sod for getting some more wins after day 7, there is nothing wrong or unfair about it

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289328#msg1289328
« Reply #322 on: May 18, 2019, 12:08:07 am »
didnt serp have the right idea with maximum hp reduction being capped before 1hp
recovering firestall addict

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg1289329#msg1289329
« Reply #323 on: May 18, 2019, 12:35:23 am »
where is irony lol

nlf toros is only player, anyone can mod his deck to light mark and add sod for getting some more wins after day 7, there is nothing wrong or unfair about it

I hoped there was some irony. Because you don't have to be a good player to add a cheesy tactic to net some more wins. Yeah, I do that sometimes, too
(especially when I don't get a nice card to make another plat deck, or my current deck is top 5-ish), but calling a player "smart" because he is doing a
cheese-fest, nah. Especially when he is doing that for months.

blarg: