*Author

LongDono

Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368788#msg368788
« Reply #300 on: July 20, 2011, 12:33:02 pm »
I wish more people would be like me and self limit themselves. I always cut down on uber cards like SoG's. If I do use them I don't max them. Then I take 1-2 good cards out of the deck. There are some plat and Gold decks so powerful that unless you get lucky you can not win.
Even if you do what I do and weaken your deck by getting rid of some power cards you can still do well. I am 8-0 right now and in top 100 after not even 24 hours. So you can still do well.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368791#msg368791
« Reply #301 on: July 20, 2011, 12:35:35 pm »
Except when I get a very good card and wanna do very well with my deck I do like LD and build an average deck (the last I made went 48 - 1 though).

That allows some fun in deckbuilding and moar fun for people who try the leagues.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368816#msg368816
« Reply #302 on: July 20, 2011, 01:46:09 pm »
Everyone has become so impressive with their decks that arena is now not fun and unplayable to me.  There is enough variety in rush/stall/PC that it is overly frustration to try and play a reliable counter to me.  That is all.
Then dont do arena. Arena IS SUPPOSE to be harder than FG's. It is SUPPOSE to be the "ultimate challenge" or "level 7" that people use to request.
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368823#msg368823
« Reply #303 on: July 20, 2011, 02:39:29 pm »
I think that this is right for platinum league but sometimes gold or even silver turn me mad..
TEAM
War Se7en

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368837#msg368837
« Reply #304 on: July 20, 2011, 03:06:42 pm »
I think that this is right for platinum league but sometimes gold or even silver turn me mad..
I dont have a problem with silver so much, but gold  and platinum are almost indistinguishable. I do agree on that one.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368840#msg368840
« Reply #305 on: July 20, 2011, 03:12:24 pm »
Yeah silver is fairly easy but there are some boring deck (mass RT or mass CC or mass BH deck are very boring and can win..)

For gold it depend the day in fact ^^ I don't play platinum because the rewards are the same in gold.
TEAM
War Se7en

kirchj33

Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368866#msg368866
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2011, 03:52:51 pm »
Everyone has become so impressive with their decks that arena is now not fun and unplayable to me.  There is enough variety in rush/stall/PC that it is overly frustration to try and play a reliable counter to me.  That is all.
Then dont do arena. Arena IS SUPPOSE to be harder than FG's. It is SUPPOSE to be the "ultimate challenge" or "level 7" that people use to request.
Yeah.... that's what I said.  I am no longer doing it.  You didn't make any original point with your thoughts in this post.  I merely was stating that I don't think arena is worth playing for me anymore because I don't think it is worth playing because of the frustration associated with it.

Offline MeetJSquared

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MeetJSquared is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always gone but never hard to find.
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg368936#msg368936
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2011, 06:57:40 pm »
I usually switch around silver and gold (with the occasional FG here and there) depending on how i am running.  when gold is frustrating me, silver usually helps me out cause i can get like 80-90% win rate.  i've seen a lot less of SN, QT, and SoG over the last week.  i'm seeing a lot more fire rush (tons of it), GotP, and pestal and not too many rainbow decks.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg369103#msg369103
« Reply #308 on: July 21, 2011, 02:53:55 am »
I play Arena for the challenge. Okay, there are some really annoying decks which can shut you down in an instant. But they don't matter; just skip, if they're really that annoying . Difficulty is a non-issue here. You win some, you lose some. The difference between this and the FGs is that it's really really really hard to lose score/electrum. Even a 10/15% win rate (gold/platinum) means that you're actually not losing anything besides the time you spent trying the matches.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Elements lover
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg369146#msg369146
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2011, 06:09:45 am »
Yeah what he said the rewards are REALLY high (I made more than 75k score while I can't play the day cuz I'm at work, can't play play the evening & night too cuz I'm busy since 3 weeks). In a gold match you can win more than 100 score/electrum in one min and 300 for an EM.

However FG don't give score that much but they are far better for upped cards I think.
TEAM
War Se7en

wavedash

Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375376#msg375376
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2011, 03:58:32 am »
So we've all given up, huh?

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Entropy Has You
Re: Banning Supernova, Quantum Tower, and SoG from Arena (Yet another new poll) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28129.msg375379#msg375379
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2011, 04:12:56 am »
So we've all given up, huh?
On what forcing people to not use decks that we dont like? Yeah. I hope so.

anything
blarg: