*Author

Offline SchlonzTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Schlonz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg538479#msg538479
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:08:26 pm »
Hi,

finally I got my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The first thing to try was of course playing Elements. But  :o Android 4.0.3 does not support Flash any more.
These are the things I tried:
  • Install Adobe Flash 11 from Google play directly from device --> not possible
  • Install any other Flash app from Google play on device --> nothing fitting found
  • Install "Chrome to Phone" on device and PC, try to trigger install from PC --> not permitted
  • Install some other browseres (Dolphin, Firefox, ...) --> no Flash

I'm quite devastated. Playing Elements on a Tablet was one of the main reasons to get one. Do you have an idea or any hint that could help me to enable Flash on my Galaxy Tab? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance ... whine ...
  Schlonz

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg538485#msg538485
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 06:17:22 pm »
It should work, my Galaxy S1 has Android 2.3.6 and I can play Elements(or at least submit a arena deck as I did a few times).
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline SchlonzTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Schlonz is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg538495#msg538495
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 06:58:41 pm »
Quote from: Calindu on Today at 06:17:22 PM
It should work, my Galaxy S1 has Android 2.3.6 and I can play Elements(or at least submit a arena deck as I did a few times).

Yes it works for older Android versions (and that's what I relied on) but not from 4.0 upwards. See this article:http://liliputing.com/2012/06/gone-in-a-flash-adobe-killing-flash-for-android-downloads-august-15th.html
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 07:01:18 pm by Schlonz »

Offline Jashin

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jashin hides under a Cloak.
  • Not new to Elements
Re: Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg1022167#msg1022167
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 10:39:34 am »
Sorry for popping up an old thread, but i'm really curious does anyone mandged to run elems on the latest android ?

Edit: Maybe some android app for elements, avoiding flash player?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:43:21 am by Jashin »

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg1022183#msg1022183
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 12:19:40 pm »
Sorry for popping up an old thread, but i'm really curious does anyone mandged to run elems on the latest android ?

Edit: Maybe some android app for elements, avoiding flash player?

After rooting to 4.1.2 I can't play elements anymore, sadly.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Kamietsu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Android 4.0.3 without Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43215.msg1022945#msg1022945
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 02:38:53 am »
Can't you just downgrade the version? Find an older version of andriod and use that.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

anything
blarg: