*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoeyTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Sportsmanship and Favorite deck nomination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63805.msg1253335#msg1253335
« on: December 13, 2016, 06:50:50 pm »
Hewy guys, it's the last call. Grab a beer before the bar closes. It's our last talk.

We have to vote for a member outside our team for sportsmanship, and a favorite deck.

Personally, My vote would go towards Afda and Shipwrecker.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Sportsmanship and Favorite deck nomination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63805.msg1253708#msg1253708
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:14:33 pm »
We can vote for up to 3 players for sportsmanship.
I second afda, and add JCJ
also, fav deck for me is def bonewall bow.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 590 590 590 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5ij 5oh 61q 71b 71b 71b 71b 77a 77a 77g 77g 8pk

Blacks, Ryli, mana?
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline manaboy100

• Reputation Power: 5
  • manaboy100 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • *staaaaaaaaaare*
Re: Sportsmanship and Favorite deck nomination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63805.msg1253851#msg1253851
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 06:32:06 pm »
Voting for JCJ or Bas, adding Spiel in for a bit of spice  :P

Fave deck is split between discobow or sopawarden duo doe  :-\ They were super fun to play, plus it worked wonders  :sillyspin:

I'd pick sopawarden for now
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
596 596 596 596 596 596 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5i4 5i4 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 7gk 7i6 8pp

*staaaaaaaaaare*

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sportsmanship and Favorite deck nomination https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63805.msg1253870#msg1253870
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 09:19:49 pm »
Afda surely sounds like a  good pick.
The bonewall bow is fun and we should have used it more. The shipwrecker was a killer vs time. Either is fun with me.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

blarg: