*Author

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg124689#msg124689
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2010, 12:35:07 pm »
Oh forget this. If I can't even work out what the hell is going on in this tournament I might as well not be in it.

I drop.

It's simple.  Despite your best efforts, you and Smiley56 didn't get your match played within the (extended) time limit.  Therefore, you were both modkilled.  The way this appears on the Challonge bracket is that you won vs. Smiley, but instantly lost to fnix due to modkill.

You will also instantly lose to the winner of Raving Rabbid vs. Svenningen due to modkill.

Have a nice day.

Essence
Thanks for the explanation, I couldn't understand a thing.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline karthikking

• Reputation Power: 3
  • karthikking is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg124895#msg124895
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2010, 06:51:18 pm »
So, I auto-beat killfer, since he dropped out??

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg124908#msg124908
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2010, 07:07:51 pm »
So, I auto-beat killfer, since he dropped out??
You're against Implosion.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg125042#msg125042
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2010, 09:06:10 pm »
Antagon 3-1 Terroking

nice games, early arsenics every round broke his neck, paired with moderate or bad draws from him. also sundials+sogs+poison on him were great.

Offline Antagon

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Antagon is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg125602#msg125602
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2010, 02:44:19 pm »
Antagon 3-0 kevkev60614

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg125789#msg125789
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2010, 07:24:13 pm »
plastiqe - 3
vs
girlsgeneration - 1

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg126302#msg126302
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2010, 08:34:12 am »
Svenningen - 3
vs
RavRavRav (Ravingrabbid) - 1

implosion

Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg126929#msg126929
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2010, 02:43:26 am »
Well... after a chain of about 7-10 desyncs, karthikking and I managed to get in 2 successful games, and the score was 1-1. He's conceded, I presume because of a combination of not wanting to get any more desyncs and the fact that he had no way of overcoming my phase shields (and my one loss was due to a very, very bad draw - only one phase shield out of six in the first 17 cards of my deck).

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg126974#msg126974
« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2010, 04:00:14 am »
The Semifinals officially start today!

Y'all have 3 days to get in touch with your semifinal opponents and have your matches.

girlsgeneration vs. implosion, you need to finish your match AND the winner needs to fight Svenningen in the next 3 days.  Good luck!

No modkills this round.  Keep it up!
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

implosion

Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg127228#msg127228
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2010, 04:22:06 pm »
implosion 3 - 1 girlsgeneration

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg127472#msg127472
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2010, 09:29:07 pm »
Game 1 was REALLY close and epic, it went back and forth, but his lack of creatures sealed the deal.

1-0

Game 2, I had an epic start, I started with shrieker and wolf, got them both up, he killed the shrieker, i raged the wolf and he couldnt stop it,got me going, aswell with some poison stacks.

2-0

Closest of them all, fogshield saved the day!

3-0

GG Implosion =)

Svenningen 3
vs.
implosion 0

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Sideboard Event! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9438.msg129673#msg129673
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2010, 12:03:57 pm »
In a somewhat anticlimactic turn of events, BOTH upped and unupped Sideboard Events were decided by modkill, as the semi-finalists simply couldn't get their stuff together in time.

Congratulations Svenningen and Amilir, the WINNERS of the unupped and upped Sideboard Events!

Way to go!!!

:)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

anything
blarg: