*Author

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg442285#msg442285
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2011, 02:28:43 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
592 592 592 592 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61v 61v 61v 622 8pu

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg447118#msg447118
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2012, 12:10:48 am »
Dim shields must hate me DX

Offline Barragor

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Barragor is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Been around for a while. Wish I could change IGN.
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg458556#msg458556
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2012, 03:01:14 pm »
The deck that's used to beat DG also works (photon/dejavu's with lucifrin and hope)
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Retribution

Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg473324#msg473324
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2012, 03:11:47 am »
The unupgraded deck - how exactly does it win? I'm 0/6 against seism with it as of today.
It seems that the moment you play dimensional shield, you will not get enough quanta to play a phase dragon until when your dimensional shield runs out, where playing another dimensional shield will prevent your ability to play the dragon.
Also, if you don't go first, you're liable to lose 2 pendulums, regardless.
I have never managed to get him below 150 HP...

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg473325#msg473325
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2012, 03:15:02 am »
The unupgraded deck - how exactly does it win? I'm 0/6 against seism with it as of today.
It seems that the moment you play dimensional shield, you will not get enough quanta to play a phase dragon until when your dimensional shield runs out, where playing another dimensional shield will prevent your ability to play the dragon.
Seism only has pillar control. No PC, so you don't have to worry about protecting shields. As long as you get protected permanents out, you'll be in good shape. The phase dragons are not the main form of offense, being mostly an :aether sink. The main damage comes from fractaling Seism's iron golems.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg474051#msg474051
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2012, 05:02:57 am »
Seism only has pillar control. No PC, so you don't have to worry about protecting shields. As long as you get protected permanents out, you'll be in good shape. The phase dragons are not the main form of offense, being mostly an :aether sink. The main damage comes from fractaling Seism's iron golems.
Don't think that's what he means. I'm not going to requote myself, but I've addressed why the unupped deck isn't good already.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Toge111

Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg474183#msg474183
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:42 pm »
No Rare Cards (also works unupgraded)
77i 77i 77i 77i 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pm
- I've never won a game with this deck. It's too slow to play against Seism's quick damage.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg474200#msg474200
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:33 pm »
No Rare Cards (also works unupgraded)
77i 77i 77i 77i 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pm
- I've never won a game with this deck. It's too slow to play against Seism's quick damage.
Excuse me, but 6 shields are enough to keep you alive.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Retribution

Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg474660#msg474660
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2012, 02:51:34 am »
Is there a better or more viable unupped deck, even if it had rares?

Offline Boingo

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg477504#msg477504
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2012, 06:41:59 am »
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7am 7am 7am 7am 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pn

Personally i've had better success taking out the sundials, replacing with more leaf dragon/feral bonds and a couple heals.  Starting hands without RoLs are a killer.
Agreed--No leaf dragon for first 12 cards killed me--he rewound 3-4 RoLs so by the time I got a leaf dragon and got mitosis/bonds going, it was too late.
Bring back Holy Cow!

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg515739#msg515739
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2012, 03:43:11 pm »
The sundial deck is totally useless, i wonder if its win rate is better than 30%.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg515741#msg515741
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2012, 03:56:07 pm »
The sundial deck is totally useless, i wonder if its win rate is better than 30%.

What? It's winrate is over 90%, as I played a lot with it because it's funny.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: majofa,Toge111,calindu221,Boingo