*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg394911#msg394911
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2011, 04:08:51 pm »
Been using this with Aether pends, but it's better with Earth pends:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
77a 77a 77a 77i 77i 77i 77i 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 8pu

It has won 5/5, and never lacks damage. What can make you fail is if you play a Golem before you have about 3 Shields and a Fractal. You need both offence and defence before you subject yourself to Rewinds. Of course, you won't do that, so that leaves failing draws as the only way to lose.
I would like more :earth, but Gemfinders aren't entirely worth it. Towers could work, but this seems more reliable. I ain't gonna try fixing what isn't broken.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Polari

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Polari is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg395015#msg395015
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2011, 07:23:59 pm »
I just lost to Seism immediately rewinding my first two mitosis-rays, I don't think he's done that before? Is this deck unviable now?
Did you have hope up? (And some non-mitosis Rols?)
No, I didn't have hope up yet. Looking back at the thread, it seems this was a known issue after all. I guess I just got lucky in the previous games with him not having early rewinds, shrug.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg395215#msg395215
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2011, 11:35:34 pm »
The key here is in the Rewind priority. If you have Hope up RoL > RoL with Mitosis. Otherwise, RoL with Mitosis > RoL.

He won't Rewind Leaf Dragons or RoL without Hope unless his HP is low.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg397215#msg397215
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2011, 07:14:37 am »
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7am 7am 7am 7am 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pn

Protip: Do not use Mitosis until you have a Hope up. Seism will not Rewind Leaf Dragons or RoLs without Hope until he loses a lot of health (by which time you will be dead).

You can also put in some upgraded Hopes to make EM easier.
Just EM'ed Seism with this partially non-upgraded. One of these decks should be put in the OP.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg415300#msg415300
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2011, 08:43:26 pm »
Bah I always lose with the OP deck when Seism goes all Shrieker Rush on you, decimated in 4 turns by 3 unburrowed shriekers and 1 Steel Golem

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg419872#msg419872
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2011, 04:21:11 pm »
MitoHope Counter worked great (Pet Rustler probably helped xD). Didn't really need Sundials except for the very end when I wanted an EM.

Offline Torph

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Torph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg421573#msg421573
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2011, 06:44:33 pm »
No Rare Cards (also works unupgraded)
77i 77i 77i 77i 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f 8pm

I'm not sure if it works well unuped, i just decked out, because I couldn't do enough damage..

DarkArk

Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg421901#msg421901
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2011, 12:21:14 pm »
higurashi's deck seems to work even unuped just instead of fractaling your unuped golems you fractal his uped golems i woulda won had my last shield not been on the bottom of the deck.

great deck once again higurashi i may have to just look for your posts alone next time i need to kill an FG :P

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg422491#msg422491
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2011, 08:18:46 pm »
higurashi's deck seems to work even unuped just instead of fractaling your unuped golems you fractal his uped golems i woulda won had my last shield not been on the bottom of the deck.

great deck once again higurashi i may have to just look for your posts alone next time i need to kill an FG :P
Hm, you're right. It does work unupped too. The Longsword did help, but a Lobo is almost as good. SoG was useless. Tried this on my alt:

592 592 592 592 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 6rk 6rn 80i 80i 8pu

Never again will I deck out against him : D!
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg424672#msg424672
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2011, 07:59:38 am »
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7am 7am 7am 7am 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pn

Personally i've had better success taking out the sundials, replacing with more leaf dragon/feral bonds and a couple heals.  Starting hands without RoLs are a killer.

Toge111

Re: Oracle https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg442097#msg442097
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2011, 07:35:09 am »
No Rare Cards
Code: [Select]
77i 77i 77i 77i 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80f 80f 80f 80f 80f
- Decks out pretty easily. Dragons deal 5 damage after Diamond Shield and you need quanta to fuel shield chain. Lightnings seem off-placed cards.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Seism https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9506.msg442098#msg442098
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2011, 07:39:52 am »
You should have used the mitosis deck it's a really awesome deck  !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

anything
blarg: Higurashi,Xenocidius,Torph,Chromatophore