*Author

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Scorgasm - Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41270.msg525223#msg525223
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 04:39:46 am »
its not, cause if kev would loose one of this battles, in example that against me, we all stay closer! we have to agree, kev had won the most and expensives battles, all hail to king kev!  8)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Scorgasm - Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41270.msg527051#msg527051
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 08:26:24 am »
Really fun event. It was fun to come up with new random decks based on the multipliers.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

Offline Spielkind

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Spielkind is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Mess with the best - die like the rest!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Scorgasm - Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41270.msg527055#msg527055
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2012, 08:41:19 am »
it was fun for me too, but some things should be better next time.

- at least 2 OrganizerĀ“s, if one leaves or had other important RL-stuff to do! no offense, YoungSot, RL is more important than all other, but there have to be a "fast" solution for such problems!

- forfeits/average points should get a new system... building 2 days nonstop decks for getting highpoints and charging on top1, only to see opponent forfeit and you get 50k instead of 500k is very disappointing!!!

- i guess that some people are very bored of being on place far beyong place 1 to find a reason to build highpoint decks... no idea for a solution, but it should get some, hope ^^
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny rules the Earth.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation!

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Scorgasm - Feedback https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41270.msg527079#msg527079
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2012, 01:12:55 pm »
- at least 2 OrganizerĀ“s
A really noteworthy idea.  I've thought in the past it'd make sense to require to Organizers for each Event.  Sot's a good example.  He's about as reliable as anyone in the community but sometimes rl happens.  Not only is a second Organizer good in that instance, but in my experience it's often really helpful to have someone to bounce ideas off of.  I think Morm would agree Colosseum wouldn't have been as good if it'd been organized by just one of us.

I really enjoyed building decks for Scorgasm but there's a significant issue that might stop it from running again.  The issue is if playerA and playerB create the same deck, playerA might get a ton of points and playerB might get zilch because his opponent plays a pointless grabbow.  To some extent this is a problem in The Grid as well, but in The Grid if you build great decks every round it won't matter that one of your rounds gets grabbowed.  The difference is in Scorgasm, not all rounds are created equal.

blarg: