*Author

Active members:
Mr Muffin(1)

Offline Mr MuffinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Trying to Perfect a Mental Game https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67552.msg1295063#msg1295063
« on: December 24, 2019, 04:18:48 pm »
I had a dream where this guy stated talking to me. He said, "There are two options, option 31 and option 26 which should I do?" I said 31 thinking that if I should know any context he would have told me. He said, "Ok, but 31 might not be so good..." I said, "Ok 26 then." I was thinking I don't care whatever makes him happy. He said, "Why 26 now instead of 31?" I said, "I don't think you would have spoken against my choice unless you actually knew you didn't like it." then I'm not sure what he said but it was interesting and made me realize that maybe this is a mental game. Then I woke up. He may have actually said something like maybe I'm just messing with you by telling you that option 31 could be bad.

So I was thinking this could be a fun mental game to mess with people. Give them two choices with no context (you could just call them choice 1 and choice 2), then have interesting counter arguments to common answers to your two choices and counter arguments.

Since I dreamed this up maybe the game would only be interesting to people like me. If the recipient insists on context which I'm guessing many people would that ruins the game. I'm guessing my response "I don't think you would have spoken against my choice unless you actually knew you didn't like it." is pretty unique so I don't know where to go from there.

I would like help with, if you people think this game has merit, the theory crafting of what people's common responses would be and coming up with interesting arguments to those responses.

If you're quick witted and wanted to you could just ask the starting question and wing it from there and it could be a fun way to make a conversation.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 04:23:34 pm by Mr Muffin »

blarg: