*Author

gavsword

(Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346909#msg346909
« on: June 06, 2011, 07:13:41 pm »
Just wow, closest match i've ever had. Literally decided by the cointoss.
Gavsword 2 - UTAlan 1

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fb 5fb 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 77j 77j 8pm

Game 1
He had a bad hand and I just overwhelmed him. It felt fishy though. I saw no PU, no poison and only 1 dragon so I wondered what their offense was. Still only won by one turn.

Game 2.1
I had a lot of power, a lot of good draws, but then we had an extremely funky desynch (he played a fire pillar and forrest spirit). Things normalized after a second though and I saw fractal, the weirdness caused a replay though.

Game 2.2
Again, close. Timely misplays and good luck gave him the win, that being said UTalan played perfectly. Even just getting in 1 hit with arsenic early actually decided it. I was a turn off lethal if he didn't slowly poison me down to lethal because of fractal

Game 3
Won the toss. Started with both QS's in hand. Debated hitting his early pends, decided not to and realized he could play a bonewall and two lightnings to wipe my board because I didn't. Terrible play on my part, and I thought it cost me the game. I didn't see a arsenic for a while, so I QS'd and deflagged his pends to buy time. Started dropping dragons as soon as I drew them and ate his bonewall slowly. Due to the QSs and deflagging his pends, he just didn't have the quanta to keep up with my dragons in a way to play bonewall and fractal his dragons. Every dragon he played I had an RP for. I got incredibly lucky. I realized because I won the cointoss that I had won the game. I never win cointosses. Seriously, in budo I won 3 cointosses in 7 matches. I won both here and they won me the match.

I'm sorry UTAlan, you deserved this match. This win goes to the RNG more than the way I played (though majofa helped a lot too in building it).

Great match mate.

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346910#msg346910
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 07:14:17 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52h 52h 52q 52q 52q 52r 52r 52r 52r 542 542 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pk

GGs, gavs. Also, "UTAlan".

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346911#msg346911
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:32 pm »
This is another one of those RNG rounds, is it? -_-"

Well done, Team Fire. We'll have more surprises ready next round >:3
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346915#msg346915
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 07:18:46 pm »
Spectator for 2nd match,until my spectate mode  received a desync error. ???
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline thatnewguy

• Reputation Power: 15
  • thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.thatnewguy is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Lost in time...
  • Awards: FG Deck-Designer - Forbidden Romance
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346920#msg346920
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2011, 07:23:49 pm »
Spectator for 2nd match,until my spectate mod  received a desync error. ???
Isn't it illegal to mod property of zanz without permission? Or is it just a no no? Anyway, I'm sure these were great matches by what I gathered in chat :)
Whenever you feel alone and nobody is there, you can't feel more alive.

Dieing is easy, living is hard.

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346921#msg346921
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:24 pm »
So close  -_-
That last match was ridiculous. Loss by deckout? Really? silly arsenic.
Anyway, congrats Gavs and good try Alan.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346927#msg346927
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »
Spectator for 2nd match,until my spectate mod  received a desync error. ???
Isn't it illegal to mod property of zanz without permission? Or is it just a no no? Anyway, I'm sure these were great matches by what I gathered in chat :)
It is the official spectate mode* ^-^ ;)
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

MrBlonde

Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346929#msg346929
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 07:28:51 pm »
Fire and Death fighting back vs Aether with a vengeance! 5-0 the last two rounds. Now you just need to let us win our match this round to make us even for last round.  :)

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTalan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg346943#msg346943
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 08:15:57 pm »
Fire and Death fighting back vs Aether with a vengeance! 5-0 the last two rounds. Now you just need to let us win our match this round to make us even for last round.  :)
Bahaha. Nice try, but we'll see :))
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: (Fire) Gavsword 2 - (Aether) UTAlan 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=27292.msg347272#msg347272
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2011, 06:16:56 am »
GO FAIA! Nice work Gavs!

blarg: gavsword,UTAlan