*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Darkness General) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 Player 4 (Light Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66938.msg1286327#msg1286327
« on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:00 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sq 4ss 4ss 4ss 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5m6 5ro 5uu 5uu 5uu 5uu 5v0 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t8 7t8 7t8 7tb 7tb 8pq

ggs! Why must I lose all coin tosses? :(

Game 1 WIN:
30 cards Entropy Mark... Discosaders? Yep. Discord kept me scrambling a while, but nothing I could not recover after Sanct. No early Dusk or Dagger left me relatively vulnerable for a while. No Miracles, too... but Sancts and Dials bought me all the time and cards I needed.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 WIN:
dawn did not imediately have a Discord available, got a Sanctuary up and faced Discord right after. But was too late. Early LS on Crusaders along with reasonably fast Vagger/Dusk made this really easy.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 LOSS:
1 Pend start, no Sanct, Discord scramlbing away all the relevant quanta. Stood no chance.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 4 WIN:
Dawn had a 1 pend start, mine was decent, but no Sanct. Managed to overquanta scrambles and get a Duck up. With Miracles in hand, that was basically gg.
Spoiler for screenshot:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 02:14:36 am by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness General) TheonlyrealBeef 3 - 1 Player 4 (Light Discard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66938.msg1286328#msg1286328
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 12:55:59 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5lc 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5lm 5lm 5mq 5mq 5mq 6u5 6u5 6u5 6u5 7jo 7jo 7la 7la 8pj

LLWL
Won game 3 with nice Discord RNG

blarg: