*Author

Offline catalyzemeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • catalyzeme is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #3 Winner - Team Fire
(Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339257#msg339257
« on: May 23, 2011, 09:16:35 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vi 4vi 595 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5og 5rk 5ur 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61q 8po

Used -3 Pillars, -3 Dragons all 3 games

First game was rough. Deflagged a second turn Vamp Stiletto early and never drew my second deflag, so his creatures were well protected under his cloak. He had a Dusk and I had a Fog, but he had more damage on the table, and I think some healing from an Adrenavamp. I think I had 4 Phoenixes out but with Dusk, that isn't that much, especially with healing on the board. He beat me by like 30-40 HP I think?

Second game I had 2 Deflags in my starting hand. I was able to clear the board after weathering one Cloak with an Adrenafrog. I let it live through the first Cloak since with Phoenix + Vamp Stiletto, I was still doing more damage. After the second Cloak I deflagged and CC'd. He never had Dusk, so my Phoenixes chipped away until I won.

Third game was quick. I started with a good hand, and got Phoenixes out pretty quickly. He only started with 2 pends and eventually only made it to 3, I think. With Deflags and CC in hand, it was easy to keep up with him. When he finally got the quanta to Cloak and Adrenafrog, I killed it, and my Phoenixes killed him soon after. He just didn't have the quanta to get his combos going, and I had all the counter cards I needed.

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339264#msg339264
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 09:31:22 pm »
Code: [Select]
5bu 5bu 5bu 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5uo 5uo 5ur 5ur 5us 5ut 5ut 5ut 5v2 5v2 5v2 5v2 5v8 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606This is the 36 card pool

game 1
5bu 5bu 5bu 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5uo 5ur 5us 5ut 5ut 5ut 5v2 5v2 5v2 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606It went pretty much as I hoped it to be, I had lots of quanta at 1st (5 pends out of 11) and then the cards I needed all came along smoothly.  I played a lonely vampire at 1st to tease and see if he was made of cc, since he kill it the next turn, I decided to wait under the cloak for the rest.  He played some phoenixes but it wasn't nearly enough.  We both had our shield up at the end and it was funny to see haxx in effect!

game 2
5bu 5bu 5bu 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5uo 5ur 5ut 5ut 5ut 5v2 5v2 5v2 5v2 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606Since my dl would be pretty much useless, I've added 1 more cloak.  I should have add the 2nd dusk instead since the 1st one never came out and I couldnt play the adrenavamp combo to heal or even draw my dagger.  I got killed pretty easily.

game 3
5bu 5bu 5bu 5c0 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5uo 5uo 5ur 5ut 5ut 5ut 5v2 5v2 5v2 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606he had a great start which probably made the difference in the end cause my deck is slow to play.  I added the 2nd dusk mantle to be SURE to draw at least one ... and well I didn't.  He deflagged my cloak to kill my frogs under it so I became harmless.

good games catalyzeme

Offline ~Napalm

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339341#msg339341
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 12:04:18 am »
Hurrayz! Way to go Cat! *pets* :))
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

kobisjeruk

Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339395#msg339395
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:46 am »
so putting up a 2 for 1 combo versus an element with a lot of ways to deal with said combo and ways to protect it is good now?
i wouldnt put up adren-anything even with cloak protection knowing the element i'm up against
in retrospect i dont know whats left in darkness vault to warrant this 'suicide' deck, probably not enough death cards to field either bonewall stall or poisoned voodoo (if they even had it)

Offline Svenningen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Svenningen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • bepbop
Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339442#msg339442
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 04:48:07 am »
YES! Great work Cat! :D goo teeemate!

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339454#msg339454
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 06:02:00 am »
so putting up a 2 for 1 combo versus an element with a lot of ways to deal with said combo and ways to protect it is good now?
i wouldnt put up adren-anything even with cloak protection knowing the element i'm up against
in retrospect i dont know whats left in darkness vault to warrant this 'suicide' deck, probably not enough death cards to field either bonewall stall or poisoned voodoo (if they even had it)
Our vault is looking rather empty, I'm surprised we're winning as much as we do to be honest. Guess those teams have the same problems (unlike Fire or Aether).

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339489#msg339489
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 10:26:14 am »
There are some weird deck choices this late in War indeed, partially due to trying to field legit decks against strong foes and leaving scraps for the rest, and partially due to some teams trying to pull a mindgate. I just hope everyone won't feed Fire, or it won't even be a contest for long. They've already won one War and are at their strongest late in the War (as you can even see on the Standings page right now).
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

kobisjeruk

Re: (Fire) catalyzeme 2 - (Darkness) mrpaper 1 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26700.msg339901#msg339901
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 12:27:57 am »
indeed, a candle lit can burn the whole house down if you're not careful

anything
blarg: catalyzeme