*Author

Offline MatrimKKTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430320#msg430320
« on: November 25, 2011, 01:49:12 am »
Had to face one of my best bros ever today... ggs and well fought delta mate Mith...

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vl 4vl 4vl 590 590 5c1 5c1 5f6 61q 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u9 6u9 71b 74f 74f 74f 8pj

Game 1: HORRIBAD draws for both of us... I won a turn before deck out.

Game 2:  Brought the pain fast and early, he had a hand with 4~5 stoneskins. 

Game 3:  Slow hand for me... his early arse met a bonewall a turn or two later I played creatures he BB'd them, I tried to burst through his upped tit shield he played another, discord and BH really won this one for me with its QC keeping SS low and healing me with his early poisons. 

~salutes Mithcairion~ honor to you my friend!

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430324#msg430324
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 01:52:58 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 594 594 594 594 595 595 595 595 595 718 71a 71a 778 77c 77c 8pk

Matrim nailed it on the head with each game.  I knew that if I saw this deck I had essentially 0% chance to win and my only real shot came in game 1.  Too bad 3 of my Poisons and my Deadly Poison were the last 4 cards in the deck.

Matrim, like I said to you before, if my winning streak had to come to an end, there's nobody I would have it end against than you.  Thanks for the entertainment during the games, it made the sure losses go down easier.

Happy Thanksgiving, bro.

This is my Pulvy....
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430326#msg430326
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 01:55:24 am »
BH healing really outdoes poison damage. good try mith

This deck is seriously unbeatable as a general deck in war format. BH or Sanc duos will never get a shot because of the discords and no one can use rainbows efficiently enough to compete since nova is in element for entropy.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430337#msg430337
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 02:16:34 am »
I tried to burst through his upped tit shield
Wha-?

Rush6

Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430351#msg430351
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 02:58:33 am »
I tried to burst through his upped tit shield
Wha-?
Never been around a tit shield or had your arse up against a bonewall before?

Offline TStar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430357#msg430357
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 03:11:39 am »

This deck is seriously unbeatable as a general deck in war format. BH or Sanc duos will never get a shot because of the discords and no one can use rainbows efficiently enough to compete since nova is in element for entropy.
Supernova Sancs.  All you need is 2 :entropy and 1 :light to play it out as a General/Lieutenant.  That's what I used on :gravity to great effect to counter BHs.  I can see other teams using it much more effectively than I could with my 3 Nova/3 Sanc limits.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430391#msg430391
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 04:20:17 am »
Emerging victorious in the clash of titans, really evil deck, Matrim~

Congratulations to team :entropy

the_unknown

Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430393#msg430393
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 04:25:08 am »
yayz! entropyz!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430506#msg430506
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 02:17:51 pm »
There are some nice counters to this, but they're not easy to make mid-War compared to doing it with the starting vault, and for some teams it's impossible. I agree though; since denial decks have the potential to work against any deck type, they're a safe type of deck to hoard. Especially, of course, Discord combos due to the sheer speed.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Shaliyah

Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430581#msg430581
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 04:44:51 pm »

Indeed this deck had everything, dishole, disquake, pandebonium.... As higs said with the limited vaults right now, it's hard to counter such a deck. 

Offline MatrimKKTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MatrimKK is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • reigned by Entropy
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of EntropyWar #4 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg430586#msg430586
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 04:50:16 pm »
~snuggles sweet Shali~

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: (Entropy) Gen. MatrimKK 3 - (Earth) Lt. Mithcairion 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34098.msg431079#msg431079
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2011, 05:28:10 pm »
Never been around a tit shield or had your arse up against a bonewall before?
Lol
Also, deltas mustn't fight against eachother D:

anything
blarg: MatrimKK,Mithcairion