*Author

Offline RavingRabbidTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
(Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430630#msg430630
« on: November 25, 2011, 06:00:58 pm »
Ice bolt owns.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i8 5i8 5i8 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5ol 5ol 5oo 5oo 7gk 7gk 7gk 7i6 7i6 7i6 7n0 7n0 7n8 8pr

Ah, well, resumes:

Game 1: Awfully close. I had both Eagles in hand, and the quanta to play them. I also had a fog. Sudden rush, combined with wings, sealed the deal.

Game 2: When he stole my OE, I was sweating. Seems like he wasn't just as fast as I was. Add wings.

Game 3: I Haix Bolted his Eternity. At that point, I think I had 3 Toads out, a fog and an owl.

GGs.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430632#msg430632
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:06:50 pm »

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 592 595 596 5aa 5aa 5c1 5f6 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ro 77g 7n0 7t9 8ps

With perfect draw I had chance. Wings > graboids. Plus graboids are fragile to cc too. I tried to steal the bow (hits past wings), but lacked the air quanta to use it as cc. Most of the time i either had no quanta for deflag or i had no deflag to play.
At least i had no much problem drawing the single fog. As RR mentioned, hax bolt strikes again. I had some rewinds, but eternity never worked.

• Legendary Member
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430639#msg430639
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 06:20:07 pm »
Whoever has to blame/praise someone for this, the target is Jappert. He seriously did everything while planning this round.
+Rep him, I have to spread the love.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430648#msg430648
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 06:33:34 pm »
Changing death for earth was Japp's idea if im not wrong too

Offline Jappert

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Jappert is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: War #4 - Sportsmanship AwardVery Short Story: Who are the Elders? WinnerThe Binder of Elements (Forum Profile Deck Winner)
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430657#msg430657
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:59:11 pm »
Betraying us does not go unpunished. We're even now.

Perfect execution Rav, we're not going down without a fight!

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430690#msg430690
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 08:23:55 pm »
Whoever has to blame/praise someone for this, the target is Jappert.
Again no purify! I am so disappointed...

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430726#msg430726
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 09:41:37 pm »
Congrats Team Water! Glad to see you guys making a comeback!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430746#msg430746
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 10:45:17 pm »
Only two sources of PC from Avenger so the wings were the deciding factor here.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg430796#msg430796
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 12:04:52 am »
Actually, the number of PC was almost enough. Lack of quanta when needed was the problem.

• Legendary Member
  • Lord Seagull
Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg431017#msg431017
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 12:47:52 pm »
Actually, the number of PC was almost enough. Lack of quanta when needed was the problem.
The fact I had Fogs, Eagles and Wings to PC was the problem. And the fact that I was also taking shutting everything I could down was.

kirchj33

Re: (Water) Gen. RavingRabbid 3 - (Earth) Avenger 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34125.msg431047#msg431047
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 03:34:42 pm »
Whoever has to blame/praise someone for this, the target is Jappert. He seriously did everything while planning this round.
+Rep him, I have to spread the love.
I blame Jappert!  That backstabbing sonofamumblemumblemumble....

anything
blarg: RavingRabbid,Avenger