*Author

DeathAngelx

Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg430862#msg430862
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 02:36:23 am »
what is underworld exactly? ya ima newb...
The 13th team formed in War from people who were not picked to be on an elemental team. :P

the_unknown

Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg430865#msg430865
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 02:41:38 am »
what is underworld exactly? ya ima newb...
The 13th team formed in War from people who were not picked to be on an elemental team. :P
so they dont have any specific type either? kinda like rainbow?

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg430869#msg430869
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 02:51:44 am »
Just read the rules topics if you need to know how War works instead of posting off-topic in battle result topics. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,31798.0.html
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline TStarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg430997#msg430997
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 10:57:49 am »
I liked the 6 shield version better.
It inspired us very much during the brainstorming process. x)
Mm... I can tell. It was very smart the way you put the life mark too! Who's idea was that?
The Life Mark was my idea.  It's a show of solidarity to my fellow deckless War comrades.
Carpe Diem!!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431082#msg431082
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 05:38:53 pm »
Mm... I can tell. It was very smart the way you put the life mark too! Who's idea was that?
The Life Mark was my idea.  It's a show of solidarity to my fellow deckless War comrades.
:-*
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

DeathAngelx

Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431085#msg431085
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 05:46:55 pm »
LOOL!! xD

Cool story bro.
Psst..  "...and so was born the first female pony in war 4..."

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431088#msg431088
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 05:50:44 pm »
Cool story bro.

And yeah, not posting decks sucks.
Yes I'm aware, which is why that comment was directed at the post(s) directly above it rather than your comment made 4 posts earlier.  I tend to use quotes otherwise.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline TStarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.TStar is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Highly Overrated
  • Awards: Beginners League 3/2011 WinnerKing of Underworld - War #4Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431090#msg431090
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2011, 05:52:29 pm »
*Gets a room*
Carpe Diem!!

DeathAngelx

Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431100#msg431100
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2011, 06:13:37 pm »
Cool story bro.

And yeah, not posting decks sucks.
Yes I'm aware, which is why that comment was directed at the post(s) directly above it rather than your comment made 4 posts earlier.  I tend to use quotes otherwise.
Ahh.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431105#msg431105
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2011, 06:59:55 pm »
*Gets a room*
Do you want a suite or an express, sir?
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Shaliyah

Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431111#msg431111
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2011, 07:27:03 pm »
My notes for today:

1) TStar was waiting for entropy's hidden card till now "Mindgate"
2) Karen should be a famous best seller writer
3) Entroponies were only boys (ohrly?)
4) Sno - remind me not to be with you in any event with your deckbuilding abilities
5) What the heck i'm reading today? *facepalms*

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Entropy) DeathAngelx 0 - 0 (Underworld) Gen. TStar https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34127.msg431174#msg431174
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2011, 10:06:25 pm »
It's BoltBow without the Bolts!

Posting here before Matrim does again.

blarg: