*Author

Offline The_MormegilTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Aether) EvaRia 0 - 0 The Mormegil (Life) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34118.msg431554#msg431554
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 09:18:03 pm »
Based on how our Vault looked like, I decided that if we were to field some decks, they would most likely have been Frogtal for Will vs Entropy (praying that Dims were enough to stop Discord) and Crappy Firestall for me (to try and get around Bonewall, as I couldn't really see any answer to that). Of course, Fractix is even WORSE.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5c2 5c2 5c2 5c5 5c5 5c5 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 7aj 7bu 7bu 7n2 7n2 7n2 8po

FIRST GAME: I stalled enough to get him under 50 hp thanks to a brave Adrenastaff!

SECOND GAME: I stalled enough to get him under 75 hp thanks to two Heals!

THIRD GAME: I stalled enough to get him under 90 hp thanks to... .... ..... ...... his low quanta?
Yes, this one is a bit of an exaggeration... but eh, you get what I mean.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

blarg: The Mormegil