*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Fire Gen) killsdazombies (sub) 3 - 1 aaronk474 (sub) (Entropy Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63327.msg1248459#msg1248459
« on: October 10, 2016, 01:06:04 pm »
Another counterdeck! Sorry Entropy :(
Actually, looking at Entropy's deck: I'm surprised I had elixirs ready for creatures as often as I did. But Seraphs > Lycans in terms of damage, and countering a Dragon with an Elixir really hurts quanta-wise.

Raging Seraphs
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 7dg 7dg 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 7f2 7f2 8po

Game 1 Won:
Just looking at the Darkness Mark I figured this would be the dream matchup I tested a lot against. Saved Elixirs until after Lycanthropy to waste Darkness quanta while it was low and tried to keep one in hand when Entropy quanta got near 11 in case of Dragons.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 Won:
So not close, it's not even funny. Think I started with 0 Seraphs and topdecked them as I needed them.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 Lost:
Drew no Seraphs. Already told dark ripper he could still win a game if I drew no Seraphs, and here it was. Only game with a lot of quanta to start with and Fahren left undisturbed made it close (somewhat, remotely). Drawing all the Deflags and topdecking my second Fahrenheit was NOT helpful xD
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 4 Won:
We both had bad quanta starts, lost toss with 8th card being my second quanta source, so could still recover in time. 3 Seraphs in starting hand which I prioritized playing and helped me outrush. I also mentioned how I kept waiting on dark ripper to lycan his lycans before elixiring them to waste his quanta, since he had no pends to start with and I drew but 1 Elixir x)
I'd have probably won regardless, but that's just my kind of fun.
Spoiler for screenshot:

ggs;wp and better luck next time!
On a sidenote: after bringing such a painful counter last time, 1hp Seraphs against 0 CC seemed like a really nice idea.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:32:10 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline dark ripper

• Reputation Power: 15
  • dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dark ripper is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Embrace the Random
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #7Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Fire Gen) killsdazombies (sub) 3 - 1 aaronk474 (sub) (Entropy Sideboard) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63327.msg1248460#msg1248460
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 01:07:30 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 4vh 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5up 5up 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 6ts 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 6tv 7tb 7tb 8pt

whenever i put something on the field it got killed or deflaged. except g3 where i had enough damage and he didnt draw any seraphs.

GGs fire.
Whispers in the dark, brawl #3
Team Earth, war #8
Team Entropy, war #9 , #10
Æ.N.D. 1st place TPvP #7

anything
blarg: