*Author

edunavas

(Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335802#msg335802
« on: May 17, 2011, 09:43:49 pm »
Code: [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52l 52l 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52q 52q 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bt 5bt 5bt 5bu 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c2 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c8
Wow, we though about pestal.
Round 1: I started good, did 9 poison damage before he chain dim shields. He can´t do the fractal and I won EM.
Round 2: He started better, when he locked my quanta I was doing 11 damage by poison. He fract his dragons and I won a turn before he killing me, doing exact the damage I needed.

gg will

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 vs (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335807#msg335807
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 09:48:51 pm »
I'm just going to stop testing decks from now on; having a 75% winrate against this deck in Trainer and then coming out and having it completely demolish me is an absolute outrage.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 8pt

Round 1:  Drew 0 Dragons.  He had an obscene amount of Poison out by turn 2, prompting me to set up a flurry of Dim Shields to keep the damage off of me.  I had 9 Poison damage when I had 81HP left, prayed for at least 1 Dragon since it would have saved me, but alas no, nothing could be done.
Round 2:  Got a Dragon, but it came out a turn too late.  One more turn for me and I would have finished him off, but his last hit managed to deal the exact amount he needed and I couldn't draw more than 1 friggin' Dim Shield.

Alas, good games.  It appears as if wizel's curse on me remains unbroken.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335810#msg335810
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 09:50:33 pm »
Mkay RNG, 3 games is enough, right? At least let us lose to a good counter or something. This is starting to look like a farce.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335815#msg335815
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 09:54:29 pm »
This is a miracle. Finally RNG took a pity on us and made this war a bit more interesting.
I'm pretty sure the seeding and the event card together had this fun result.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335818#msg335818
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 09:59:55 pm »
Mm, no. The event card helps our decks due to how Aether works inherently. All our three losses so far have been quite astonishing and annoying, but I guess it does make War more even. Unfortunately not really more exciting since we all know there are only two teams that can win. I'd rather lose to counters than RNG though. This is just infuriating.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

wizelsnarf

Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335819#msg335819
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 10:04:51 pm »
.... wow nice work!

Higs before you discount our deck, the real issue is with a 35 card pestal deck that only has 2 dragons. You couldn't possibly have expected that to work as well as previous versions.

I have to agree though this is nothing short of spectacular. I would not have predicted our deck could beat pestal. 2-0 with an em? couldn't ask for a better possible outcome.

I don't think you are cursed will. I wasn't even the one playing...

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335820#msg335820
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 10:05:54 pm »
Testing against it is the very definition of -not- discounting it.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335823#msg335823
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 10:11:36 pm »
Higs before you discount our deck, the real issue is with a 35 card pestal deck that only has 2 dragons. You couldn't possibly have expected that to work as well as previous versions.
Sure, just completely disregard my first statement then.

My reference to your curse was putting hours of time and effort into a matchup and then having the deciding factor come down to who can coerce the RNG to working to their favor which for some reason I can't seem to pull off to save my life.  I wouldn't have minded a score of 2-1 here but this is just pathetic, and it questions the value of my time and effort if it's just going to be wasted like this in the long run.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335825#msg335825
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 10:13:38 pm »
The only offer of consolation I can give is honestly that Light feels your outrage, Aether.

Good games.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335828#msg335828
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2011, 10:15:08 pm »
Woah Pestal lost to a non-rainbow deck with no sancs? Doesn't even look like it has much quanta to spare

Offline YoungSot

• Reputation Power: 18
  • YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.YoungSot is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • SootySot!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335830#msg335830
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2011, 10:19:19 pm »
GGs to the both of you. Congrats to Life for pulling off this victory.
Good try Will. Don't worry too much, after all games like this are bound to happen occasionally. It'll be that much more epic when we win!

Isei

Re: (Life) edunavas 2 - (Aether) willng3 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26405.msg335834#msg335834
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2011, 10:22:11 pm »
Great way to kick off the round, ed!

blarg: willng3