*Author

Active members:
Annele(1) mesaprotector(1)

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
{Earth Lt} Annele 3 - {Light Gen} Mesaprotector 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47573.msg1049590#msg1049590
« on: March 09, 2013, 12:30:08 am »
Connections decided not to let us play yesterday. I couldn't even get in once to have the peace of mind I wasn't facing a bigger stall.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58s 594 594 594 594 594 594 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lh 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

Game 1:
Got in, saw light mark and 23 cards and my heart leapt.
NOT A STALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had won the toss, got a 2 pend and 3 Sanc draw. Kept playing one each time he got out a new creature. He got me down to danger zone just as I drew the Basilisk Blood, though I panicked and played a Stone Skin, and again the next turn. Having only about 10 earth quanta, it might not have been the best choice, but I was still alive at least. By 20 cards left I had all 6 Sanctuaries out and started drawing more quanta. I still didn't have 12 quanta for my miracle, but it didn't matter, because I had finally managed to draw a Diamond Shield at 18 cards left. After that, it was a certain win.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 2:
Won toss with a 2 pend draw again. Got out a quick Sanctuary, only to be countered by an Archangel. I had 2 Diamond Shields in hand though, so I wasn't worried. I put another Sanctuary out, then got quanta for a Diamond. He played Morning Star, which I countered by playing another Sanctuary. He didn't seen to have Sanctuaries himself, so I played my Morning Star in hopes of making it quicker - my mum was pestering me to finish up for lunch - but then I remembered Light Nymph. No matter though; he quit at 7 cards left.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 3:
After the fastest lunch ever I was ready to play again.
Lost the toss, but with a 4 pend draw. I had a Basilisk Blood in start hand to easily deal with his quick dragon. I topdecked a Titanium Shield, but I was only being attacked by a Nmphh, so I waited to play the Diamond I already had in my starting hand. I decided to show my miracles for the first time this round, because I only drew one Stone Skin until my last 15 cards.
However, the only times I had ever lost to mono light on testing was with a faildraw, and this didn't seem to be one, so I was pretty confident as I space-barred my way to victory.
Spoiler for Hidden:
Beware the Darkness.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: {Earth Lt} Annele 3 - {Light Gen} Mesaprotector 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47573.msg1049618#msg1049618
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 03:05:16 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5l8 5la 5la 5la 5lh 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5ls 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7jo 7jo 7jo 7ju 7ju 7k2 7k2 7la 7la 8pq

ggs Annele, I guess the :light was covered by clouds this round.

Game 1: Rushy start, Annele seemed to have an okay start, drawing all six sancs in the first 17 cards. It was close for a while - a couple of luckier topdecks would have won it for me at one point. But it was not to be. 0-1.

Games 2-3: Not close. 0-3.

Congratulations! However, my team will make our final stand next round. And with a bit of luck, maybe it won't be final. ;)
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

blarg: