*Author

Offline CCCombobreakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427100#msg427100
« on: November 18, 2011, 06:12:46 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 590 590 590 590 590 590 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5f6 5ro 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5uk 7th 7th 7th 8ps

GGs paper.  Desyncs are always unfun and lame.  But you played well and your deck was terrifying in game 1...

Game 1: Paper got a 5 pillar/pend hand and then dropped 3 elite spiders a PU a phoenix and killed me in 6 turns.  I got a decent opener but then drew a lot of pends instead of more grabbies

Game 2a: desync.

Game 2b: Got a beastly rush on with 3 grabbies and 2 ghosts and a couple nightmares.

Game 3: Like game 2 except he got a slow pend draw which made it not as close

Game 4: Like game 2 and 3 up til the end.  I saw him as "not responding" and then he ran out of time.  He saw me run out of time.  I said to play it out, he had some problem trying to do that, but I was pretty far ahead and took an SS of my win.

Game 4 win vs AI

Our chat:

I can confirm RNG smiled upon me, getting at least 2 nightmares (and being able to play them) pretty much every game.  Got the eternity twice too, but the deflags seemed obvious and I always had a ghost to play with the quanta instead.  Nice deck aether, I am so glad they gave me a really fast deck.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427119#msg427119
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 06:49:15 am »
mrpaper's deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t4 4t4 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61r 61r 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 81q 8po

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427123#msg427123
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 06:53:43 am »
This is actually a pretty decent mirror match 6 7-8 power creatures +3-4 off element 7 attack creatures
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427153#msg427153
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 08:05:19 am »
LOL, random Obsidian Pillar.
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline MartyrX

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MartyrX is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • !!!PULVERIZE!!!
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427188#msg427188
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 11:33:49 am »
 :P WHOO HOOO, CCCombobreaker you da man.   :earth :earth THIS IS MY PULVY... :earth :earth

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427190#msg427190
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:46:43 am »
I know these pillars are awesome, but.....
Looks like even Earth wants to copy our Ghostmare after all those times losing to it

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427218#msg427218
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 01:29:10 pm »
Yeah ghostmare wasn't expected and sure got me here.
#1 Got great hand and he could never have outrush me¸
#2 I got a bit of a slow start and when I got going, nightmare slowed me and gave him the upper hand until the end.
#3 Terrible draw, I never got going and nightmare again got me.
#4 I had a sub par draw again and he also got a killer nightmare on me (I think it was 2 nightmare!) 2 turns before the end, we got a desynch error, I had really little ways to win the match, either draw lightning or him going crazy and burrowing his shrieker.  He played and won on his side while I couldn't do the same, I sadly had to give him the win there.
GGS CCCombobreaker.

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427220#msg427220
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 01:34:11 pm »
I know these pillars are awesome, but.....
Looks like even Earth wants to copy our Ghostmare after all those times losing to it
It's not a ghostmare, it is a grabomare with ghosts  ;D

Offline Mithcairion

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mithcairion is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427226#msg427226
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2011, 02:00:12 pm »
Yet another example of a deck that you will only see in War.  Amazing what can be ripped from a vault.  Great job on the win, CCC, especially against formidable opponents like mrpaper and :aether.

This is my Pulvy....
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.” - Rachel Carson

Shaliyah

Re: (Earth) CCCombobreaker 3 - 1 (Aether) Lt. mrpaper https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33859.msg427925#msg427925
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 08:10:41 pm »
You did your best mrpaper, nice try. =)

blarg: CCCombobreaker,UTAlan