*Author

Offline jippy99Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.jippy99 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426829#msg426829
« on: November 17, 2011, 10:01:22 pm »
I feel bad beating my old UW buddy like this.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52l 52l 52l 52p 52p 52p 52p 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 593 593 593 593 593 593 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 719 77c 77c 8pm

Plagues+EQ+Skull/Diamond Shield>Minor Phoenixes

Game 1: I had a large quanta draw but no SSs.  I saw the spilt pillars/pends/upped pillars/upped pends and thought back to my round 5 match, which I got owned.  Fortunately, all I had to focus on here was getting rid of the fire quanta.  EQ'd most of his fire sources and got a couple shields deflaged but i still couldn't draw a SS.  Once I got down to 9 hp and 14 cards left, I drew my first SS.  Then I went on a streak of 4 consecutive SSs and haink couldn't stop me. 1-0

Game 2:  Pretty good opening hand, decent amount of quanta, an EQ and 2 shields.  EQ'd his first fire quanta source and baited his first deflag with my skull shield so I could play a diamond shield.  Diamond shield and plauges kept his attacks low, and I think I had a few skull shield kills here. 2-0

Game 3:  Only had 2 death pends as death quanta sources for the majority of the game and I wasn't able to plague often enough.  Ended the game with 9 death quanta sources left with 14 cards in the deck. 2-1

Game 4:  A decent hand, I was able to EQ a fire quanta source pretty quickly.  Skull shield did its job this game, taking out 3 MPs in 3 turns.  Plagues took care of the Elite Skeles and with only a short sword doing damage I was good to go.  I got a little nervous when he started piling huge amounts of pillars and pends, but his last MP was at the the bottom of his deck. 3-1

Good games haink, it's always fun to play against you.  Good luck to you and team aether in the rest of the war.
Think you got what it takes?  Test out your skills in some Tournaments! http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426831#msg426831
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 10:04:06 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t4 4t4 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5gi 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 808 81q 8po

Knew what they were gonna use and attempted to counter it. Sole reason of the crazy pillar distribution and 3 deflags. Gods of RNG wasn't on my side and couldn't deal with that many stoneskins. The skull shield had like 100% chance to kill every round, worst thing is it does better than killing when it comes to phoenixes. Thanks for the games jippy. (seems like we should have used 40 swords deck)
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426856#msg426856
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 10:24:50 pm »
I guess i am a little surprised to see so little fire quanta. but either way seems like a pretty hard counter from death there.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426858#msg426858
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2011, 10:25:53 pm »
20 swords only, but yeah.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426859#msg426859
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2011, 10:27:05 pm »
Very good deck choice :) nice win and congratz Jippy !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg426999#msg426999
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 02:14:07 am »
Agh. Those shields and plague look killer for phoenixes. Phoenixes still leave behind ash when they get killed by skull shield right?

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427001#msg427001
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 02:16:18 am »
Agh. Those shields and plague look killer for phoenixes. Phoenixes still leave behind ash when they get killed by skull shield right?
No they turn into skeletons. which is why he said it is worse than them being killed
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427382#msg427382
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 07:28:55 pm »
That stall is great. Gratz on the win jippy :)
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Shaliyah

Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427922#msg427922
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 08:06:37 pm »
Nice try haika, gotta hate rng eh!

Offline hainkarga

• hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427958#msg427958
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 09:21:23 pm »
Nice try haika, gotta hate rng eh!

tbh, with average hands from both of us, he would still win. I said rng because i needed to be a bit luckier, especially with the skull shield, and he replaced with another shield every single time i deflaged. Never got to a point where sudden deflag-fractal-kill could be possible, his stoneskins didn't allow that. I did expect his deck, only without 6 of everything. I, indeed, thought between fractix and a 40ish card deck. But "what if he brings poisons ?" made me choose fractix.
Meritocratic Technocracy

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427978#msg427978
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2011, 10:08:48 pm »
That's way death rules : we can both rush you, kill you through any shield and deck you out ! :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Death) Jippy99 3-1 (Aether) Hainkarga https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33838.msg427981#msg427981
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2011, 10:12:12 pm »
Or you just EQ the right stack. This Fractix just needed more pends :p
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: jippy99,hainkarga