*Author

Offline CCCombobreakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111827#msg1111827
« on: November 25, 2013, 07:38:48 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
534 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5un 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v8 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 71a 71a 71b 71b 71b 71b 8pk

Game 1 (loss): Knew it was ghostmare, and they probably had steals, but I didn't expect the steals to be upgraded.  He stole my turn 2 Arsen and all game it ate away at my bonewall charges, and the 4 poison he put on me with it early was not inconsequential.  At the end of the game he had 5 cards left in his deck (I think) and I had 17. 

Game 2 (loss): Game was going really slow, as my hand was 6 pendulums 2 bonewalls.  On turn 6 I drew a parasite, and then desync happened.  I lost he won.

Game 3 (win):  I made a point of only ever having two open hand slots, as tempting as it was to play greedy and get out all I could.  He NMed a few times, he RTed a few times, but the parasites kept coming back hungry for ghost blood.   He RTed his ghost once to save it, and no wild nymphs ever appeared.  I think this is the game the grey nymph showed up and helped with the beat downs.  I think he drew 2-3 steals which were just dead cards.

Game 4 (win):  Kept my strategy the same as game 3, playing as defensively and slowly as I could.  Let him ghost me down to about half before playing the first bonewall in case I got draw denied a lot.  Parasites infected ghosts, dolls eventually showed up so I could infect PlayerOa.  Again, he drew more quanta than he needed and probably 2 steals.

Game 5 (win):  Going into the game I figured as long as he didn't get nymphs for bonus draws I was pretty set.  He RTed my parasite on turn 3 and 5 and since I only played 2 pends, I was set back quite a bit.  He got 2 ghosted into my hand on the first NM, but I had a second parasite to play.  I became increasingly paranoid on nymphs showing up and destroying me, so I got greedy and played 2 more pendulums and a second parasite.  This got 3 more ghosts into my hand on an NM.  Then the nymphs arrived.  I poisoned the first down after he got 2 extra cards.  The second I think only got him 1 extra card, as I had a 3rd parasite in play.  I had 6 ghosts BW in hand and drew the black nymph, I played it in case he had a 3rd nymph so I could Lobo it.  He then NMed me up to 7 ghosts, and to save the BW I discarded a ghost and went down to 19.  I then vamped my nymph to gain health back in case he drew straight NMs and forced me to discard 2 more. 

Very good games PlayerOa.  And thanks for the salvage, we really needed a ghostmare about now :-D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:52:20 pm by CCCombobreaker »
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline PlayerOa

• Master of Time
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.PlayerOa soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Time will show
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.20.)14th Trials - Master of Time2nd Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2019 1st Place13th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Elements Infinity War #1Silver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2019 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake1st Elements Reunion Day Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111830#msg1111830
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:40:53 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4ss 4ss 4ss 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5s4 5s4 5t2 5t2 5t2 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 7q0 7ri 7ri 7t9 7t9 7t9 8pt

Sacrificed 3 ups to the RNG EC

What can I do. The combination of drawing no creatures in G3 and G4 and CCC adapting to my deck led to my downfall. 2-0 -> 2-3
ggs
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 07:45:00 pm by PlayerOa »
War #3 - Life || War #4 - Death || War #5, #6, #7, #9, #13, #14 - Time || War #8, #12 - Air

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111831#msg1111831
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 07:49:29 pm »
One matchup we definitely tested a lot and kept winning, especially since while I was playing the Darkness deck I never managed to draw both BWs and Parasites, 4th BW must have been all the difference!

Offline CCCombobreakerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.CCCombobreaker is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Sometimes still here...
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerScreenshot #3 Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111832#msg1111832
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 07:54:45 pm »
I hope you enjoyed the practice games.  I really like playing with this deck.  And yeah, less than 4 bonewalls makes it a lot harder to win vs ghostmare and grabbows and stuff.  More than 4 drains too much death quanta.  4 bonewalls is just right.
Deckbuilding mad scientist.  Come by and hang out in my stream!

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111833#msg1111833
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 07:57:17 pm »
I hope you enjoyed the practice games.  I really like playing with this deck.  And yeah, less than 4 bonewalls makes it a lot harder to win vs ghostmare and grabbows and stuff.  More than 4 drains too much death quanta.  4 bonewalls is just right.

*scribbles notes  :P
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111884#msg1111884
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 10:57:07 pm »
Congrats to :darkness looks like this was the last ghostmare from :time.

Offline Regyptic

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness) Lt. CCCombobreaker 3 - 2 (Time) Gen. PlayerOa https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=52596.msg1111898#msg1111898
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 11:43:49 pm »
Well done CCC! That is some nice looking salvage.

blarg: