*Author

Offline SeraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sera hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 1st Place
(Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247640#msg1247640
« on: October 02, 2016, 02:53:09 pm »
GGs!

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7t7 7t7 7tb 7tb 8pt

Hard counter, and I had good draws all three games.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:56:11 pm by Sera »

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247642#msg1247642
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 03:13:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5m6 5m6 5m6 77c 77c 77c 78q 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7k2 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

I'm not very happy about this loss. You might think that sop devour is a counter to immortal, but it is far from. A properly made immortal even with 47 cards is still a 45-55% matchup. There's a reason why they call it the immortal.( or SBLAD )

Game 1:
Sera got a good draw with first turn devour. I got to little quanta, late sanc. Loss

Game 2:
I got a good draw. Once again Sera gets a good draw with early devour. I was forced to discard 1 sanc before I could play my first sanc. Late game I miss counted seras damage output by 10? and I got killed. Otherwise I had stall power for 5 more turns and by then sera would only have 2 cards left in the deck and I would have drawn another 4 cards to stall with. Should have been a win I think.

Game 3:
What can I say Sera had a super draw with 4 devours out turn 3-4. I managed to stall until 6 cards left.

Like I said earlier I'm not very happy about this loss partly because I had a fair chance and lost 3-0 but also because of predictions. My first choice would have been bow. I predicted they would predict that and bring The Trap which is their best choice to counter the bow. Therefore I brought a stall which beats the trap. They predicted me to predict The Trap and bring a stall to beat. Therefore they brought that deck.

There are 3 layers of predictions here:

1: Either I could have played my best choices bow and would have won.
2: I predicted they would predict my best choice and brought a counter vs that. They predicted that, loss.
3: I could have predicted, they wouldn't predict my best choice since it was a to obvious call ( bow ). That way I could have predicted they wouldn't use the trap but the deck that beats the trap. ( in other words the deck they played now ). Then I would have brought the deck that beats that deck, which is bow. Would have been a win.

So in 3 predicting scenarios/layers I win 2 and they win 1. So in addition to they beating me with a deck that only has about 55% win rate vs me they also won the random predicting scheme. This means I would win in 2.45/3 cases and they in 0.55/3. How lucky can you be  :-X ?

GG's team :darkness
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:17:52 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247643#msg1247643
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 03:18:48 pm »
+rep for Blacksmith's prediction scenarios, but you guys forget one thing. There is one RNG to rule us all... ;)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 15th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247644#msg1247644
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 03:19:56 pm »
nice deck, sera

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247645#msg1247645
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 03:24:06 pm »
Nice predictions, except for the part about bow. This beats bow. If you don't believe me, well, take the deck for a spin yourself and see how it goes. As for the counters... well... I don't see how you can say SoP doesn't counter immortal.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247647#msg1247647
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 03:28:21 pm »
It is because of 6 dials, the sods/stoneskins and the fact sopa must go for an otk or something (due to miracle and sancs) in order to kill the immortal and all these while being 30 cards. In other words, it has 23-24 turns to do so or game over.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 03:31:07 pm by ARTHANASIOS »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247654#msg1247654
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 04:11:58 pm »
This beats bow. If you don't believe me, well, take the deck for a spin yourself and see how it goes. As for the counters... well... I don't see how you can say SoP doesn't counter immortal.
I have no more comments until after war....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 04:14:00 pm by Blacksmith »
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness Merc) Sera 3 - 0 Blacksmith (Earth General) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63234.msg1247662#msg1247662
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 05:39:35 pm »
There are 3 layers of predictions here:

1: Either I could have played my best choices bow and would have won.
2: I predicted they would predict my best choice and brought a counter vs that. They predicted that, loss.
3: I could have predicted, they wouldn't predict my best choice since it was a to obvious call ( bow ). That way I could have predicted they wouldn't use the trap but the deck that beats the trap. ( in other words the deck they played now ). Then I would have brought the deck that beats that deck, which is bow. Would have been a win.

So in 3 predicting scenarios/layers I win 2 and they win 1. So in addition to they beating me with a deck that only has about 55% win rate vs me they also won the random predicting scheme. This means I would win in 2.45/3 cases and they in 0.55/3. How lucky can you be  :-X ?

Except we didn't just roll a three-sided dice to decide which layer of prediction we hoped you would be in xD Correctly identifying which level a certain team is most likely to win is what wins teams wars. You just have to use the information available to you. Yes this early on any information you use can have a wide margin of error, but it's still far from random. Do bear this in mind when deciding other matchups!
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

anything
blarg: