*Author

Offline HigurashiTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
(Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423735#msg423735
« on: November 11, 2011, 03:53:35 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 63a 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 808 81q 81q 81q 8po

Draw ALL the Lightnings!
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423736#msg423736
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 03:54:28 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55k 55k 55k 55k 55l 55t 55t 55t 576 576 576 576 590 590 590 590 590 590 5og 61q 61q 745 745 745 8pm

I knew I lost as soon as I saw fire mark.

Game1:I knew I have to hope for no lightnings to win, because with unevolved graboids she would just rush me.She just rushed her way to victory.
Game2:That was close, I rushed with 2 shriekers and 1 charger, she suddenly killed 1 of my shriekers and I lost by 1 turn, 1 charger instead of a pend in starting hand and I would won.
Game3:I got my field killed, just 2 graboids rushing for victory with my trusty fog shield.She suddenly drew fractal with empty hand, then it was a waiting game.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: (Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423737#msg423737
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 03:56:44 pm »
Way to go Higs! A worthy effort, :gravity. Always a pleasure to match up against you, win or lose. :)

Offline hainkarga

• Reputation Power: 25
  • hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.hainkarga is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerRent a deck - WinnerWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team AetherWinner of Sideboard #3 PvP Event
Re: (Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423743#msg423743
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 04:03:47 pm »
We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
(Star Trek: the next generation)
Meritocratic Technocracy

Shaliyah

Re: (Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423757#msg423757
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 04:26:11 pm »
Gratz on your win Higs! Fractix ftw!

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: (Aether) Gen.Higurashi 3 - (Gravity) calindu221 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33590.msg423896#msg423896
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 09:38:04 pm »
Another tough match up for you Cal, congratulations to :aether for a good round so far.

anything
blarg: Higurashi,calindu221