*Author

Offline TheonlyrealBeefTopic starter

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
(Aether Lieutenant) (sub) godofdeath500 3 - 0 (Air General) Afdarenty https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65276.msg1271087#msg1271087
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:21:48 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 622 622 622 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7ta 7ta 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pt

Game 1 WIN:
Afda probably did not know what to expect yet, had a decently quick Pest lockdown. Drew only 1 Dim, but it was all I needed.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 2 WIN:
Afda had a crazy amount of Air quanta this game. I insisted on Fractaling more and more Pests. When my hand and board were already filled with Pests, I suddenly realized I could have Fractaled Damsels starting with the 1st Wings. Still had enough Dims to win anyway. Well, Afda did get a turn of pounding in. Just not enough.
Spoiler for screenshot:

Game 3 WIN:
Had no Pests or Fractals in starting hand. Really fast quanta start and enough Dims, though. Afda shocked me with a UG blast + Deflag this game. Dropped to 8 HP before I had quanta for another Dim, but managed to keep the Fire locked down afterwards.
Spoiler for screenshot:

ggs, got close enough for being an expected matchup and Afda managed to surprise me a few times. Had to time Fractals well enough to keep Aether quanta for Dims, Dims well enough to avoid running out of Dims and hp.
3.5 days
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:07:16 pm by TheonlyrealBeef »

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: (Aether Lieutenant) (sub) godofdeath500 3 - 0 (Air General) Afdarenty https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65276.msg1271088#msg1271088
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 06:23:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sr 4sr 4sr 4sr 4sr 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ol 5oo 5oo 5oo 7dm 7dm 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7ng 7ng 7ng 8po

Good games - nice deck choice!

I never had enough quanta for Explosions, so death by Dims. Was under 15 health from winning each game, though I believe that had more to do with TorB playing well than me actually being close to winning.

blarg: Hyroen