*Author

Offline LinkcatTopic starter

• Master of Life
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Linkcat is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Mafia? Mafia. :fire
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeLast Tournament Winner14th Trials - Master of LifeMaster of GamesSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
(Life Alchemist) Player 4 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeaboo (Light Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68093.msg1303682#msg1303682
« on: November 09, 2020, 12:26:44 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5bv 5c1 5c1 5cg 5cg 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5ib 5ib 5ib 5ib 5j2 5mq 5mq 5mq 5mq 7al 7hi 7hi 7hi 8pp

G1 L: Poor quanta start delayed SoPa, had a Squid out but he dropped two more Golems for the kill.
G2 W: He dropped 3 MP but no Golems, didn't draw SoPa until the end of the game but with Green Nymph it didn't matter. Won with 52 hp.
G3 L: Drew no water cards against a brutal 5ttw.
G4 W: Great hand, wasn't close.
G5 W: Now this game was a mess. Opened 4 SoPa, 1 pend, and 3 life creatures so I though it was an autoloss. He opened bad as well, discarding turn 1 and then dropping three MP turn 2. Then I drew a light pend which let me drop a second Rustler and Jade turn 4. He deflagged two SoPas and eventually dropped a Golem but Jade kept me alive. Finally drew a Squid as my 14th card and started freezing. At the end he miscounted damage, thinking he would die he Immo'd a Phoenix to play Solar Shield, which caused me to live by two hp after his next turn and secure the victory.
G6 W: After reminding him about the EC, he decided to use it, he played a pend turn 1 and then Golem and Phoenix turn 2. I drew a Squid as my 10th card which was in time to lock down his damage. Won with 45 hp.

ggs
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 12:36:57 am by Linkcat »
Interested in running a Forum Game? PM me or drop by the Transfer Thread and we'll see what we can do.

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: (Life Alchemist) Player 4 3 - 2 InsignificantWeeaboo (Light Mercenary) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=68093.msg1303683#msg1303683
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 12:36:18 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4t9 4t9 5f6 5f6 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5ld 5mq 5mq 6rk 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 8po

I was heavily reliant on RNG this matchup, especially in G5.

Could've deflagged Jade Staff in G5 in hindsight. (As well as properly counted damage)

Used EC
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 12:43:24 am by serprex »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

blarg: