*Author

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
{Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041874#msg1041874
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:59:34 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
592 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 595 595 595 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lh 5lh 5li 5li 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 77c 77c 77c 8pq

Game 1: Won toss. 3 pend draw. Desynced almost straight after. Afdarenty got beat by the AI, and I decked him out on my end. (WIN)
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 2: Won toss again. 3 pend draw again. Desynced almost straight after again. Afdarenty got beat by the AI, again, and I decked him out on my end again. (WIN)
Spoiler for Hidden:

Game 3: Glad for a change of scenery, as Afdarenty was the one who won toss and got three pend draw this time. I only drew one pend, but I topdecked another then next turn and played sanctuary the turn after. Then quanta just kept coming, which was okay because I already had 4 SSs and 2 Miracles in hand. Because I wasn't playing AI anymore, I got a bit jittery and missplayed a bit. I think we were 25 cards into the game when I finally realised I was facing Bonemonium. 5 turns later I decked him out again for my first 3-0 War win. (WIN)
Spoiler for Hidden:

GGs Afdarenty. Sorry you had to wait a bit, I was not planning on my mum catching me on my computer at 9.36pm on a school night.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 09:12:58 am by Annele »
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Afdarenty

• Reputation Power: 20
  • Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Afdarenty is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Kong name is MPots
  • Awards: 2016 - PvP World ChampionWar #11 - Sportsmanship Award11th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWar #10 Winner - Team AirWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of Air2013 - PvP World ChampionChampionship League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThird Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041876#msg1041876
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 09:02:09 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52o 52r 52r 52r 52r 71a 71a 71a 8pk

Perfect match up for me, I just don't understand how I lost this one  :'( ggs

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041877#msg1041877
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 09:10:48 am »
For Nelly to have gotten a 3 - 0 win, it must have taken... a Miracle.

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041878#msg1041878
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 09:14:06 am »
For Nelly to have gotten a 3 - 0 win, it must have taken... a Miracle.

That was low...
Though thanks for reminding me I've gone 3-0 in all my War matches so far. Glad I've been able to help out my team. :D
Beware the Darkness.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041879#msg1041879
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 09:17:58 am »
Aw, you know what I meant, Nelly...

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041892#msg1041892
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 11:27:13 am »
Veery nice counterdeck.

Offline inthisroom

• Reputation Power: 13
  • inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.inthisroom is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Just ask
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of FireWinner of Draft #3 - PvP Event
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041895#msg1041895
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 11:46:07 am »
Ouch

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: {Earth QM} Annele 3 - {Entropy SB} Afdarenty 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46839.msg1041936#msg1041936
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 03:06:28 pm »
great job Annele.. once again  :D

anything
blarg: Hyroen